02 Trep Posted September 30, 2007 Report Posted September 30, 2007 (edited) I'm wanting a brand new car since I've never had one... at first I thought it was fugly, but my bud convinced me to test drive a fully loaded one early this morning and omg.. It drives smoothes handles like it's on rails and the power is there. I loved driving it.. I would add somethings tho, like sticker tires. Anyone own/drive one? Thoughts? Edited September 30, 2007 by 02 Trep Quote '05 Chevy Avalanche Z71
IH8PunkRok Posted September 30, 2007 Report Posted September 30, 2007 i personally hate toyotas they are good cars and they have a real good stock stereo system but they stink like rotten eggs plus the company of toyota kinda sux balls id go wit a chevy but the camry is a good car Quote -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Amalan Posted September 30, 2007 Report Posted September 30, 2007 (edited) i drove a rental 07 camry 4 cylinder and i swore i thought it was a 6 cylinder. theyre fast and handle like a rwd car. and since it was a rental lets just say i tested the limits of the car and i was seriously impressed. the looks eh it looks badass with the aero kit and a set of rims. i think the new camry is pretty badass its a nice ass car for the price plus it gets nice mpg too. imo if you get one make sure you get one with the aero kit and add a set of rims on later when you have the dough. Edited September 30, 2007 by Amalan Quote
02 Trep Posted October 1, 2007 Author Report Posted October 1, 2007 Yea it was a white SE V6 with the aero kit I was impressed too. Quote '05 Chevy Avalanche Z71
fourlug Posted October 1, 2007 Report Posted October 1, 2007 My dad bought a 5 spd manual, black with tint =) I don't like toyota but it's pretty good lookin, he really likes it! But the cruise control already had to be replaced lol. I also worked at toyota, it didn't seem like we got too many of those cars in. Quote
bibby>Chode Posted October 1, 2007 Report Posted October 1, 2007 A good friend of mine has one. I have bnever driven it, but i love the shit out of it. Look at cardomain for some customizing ideas! Quote
Amalan Posted October 1, 2007 Report Posted October 1, 2007 A good friend of mine has one. I have bnever driven it, but i love the shit out of it. Look at cardomain for some customizing ideas! agreed this is my favorite one on there http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2320859 Quote
Guest MegaloManiac Posted October 1, 2007 Report Posted October 1, 2007 lol we are a honda family at my place. we have accords i'll post a thread about it someday Quote
Amalan Posted October 1, 2007 Report Posted October 1, 2007 lol we are a honda family at my place. we have accords i'll post a thread about it someday the new accord looks pretty sweet i wonder how that would match up with the camry. theyre in the same category. Quote
bibby>Chode Posted October 1, 2007 Report Posted October 1, 2007 That is the one i was thinking about when i posted that!!! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.