00 Durango - build log ending. starting new one with the rebuild...

You're using an arc audio amp right? At what impedence?

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

sorry for the slow work on my car, work has been crazy lately. but i plan on busting the rest out in the next month or so. all i have left is finish the doors, buy an arc audio 2500 for the subs and build a new subwoofer box. and a new amp rack to fit all the beastly amps ill be running!!

but here is what i did this week on a slow day, got the drivers door mostly finished.

IMG_20120316_155713_hdr.jpg

IMG_20120316_184853_hdr.jpg

sorry for the slow work on my car, work has been crazy lately. but i plan on busting the rest out in the next month or so. all i have left is finish the doors, buy an arc audio 2500 for the subs and build a new subwoofer box. and a new amp rack to fit all the beastly amps ill be running!!

but here is what i did this week on a slow day, got the drivers door mostly finished.

IMG_20120316_155713_hdr.jpg

IMG_20120316_184853_hdr.jpg

for the doors, how did you take off the top piece right above the handle?

and you put black leather there?? also how did you put it back on? i saw that its like melted on which if i take it off i wont be able to put back on...

NOTHING DOWN HERE YET :(

OBSIDIAN FTW

two actually, a 600.2 for the mids at 2 ohms per channel and 300.2 for the tweeters at roughly 1.5 - 2 ohms per chanel.

Very nice! Don't you have a 2500 as well?

2007 M/T Honda Civic Coupe EX

(4) Sundown Audio X-8's

(2) Ampere Audio 3800.1's

(3) Stinger SPV-44 Batteries

(1) Mechman 240

3:1 Ratio 4th order sealed from the trunk

TEAM NWSPL

Best termlab scores to date in Honda trunk:
151.7db legal (official) IASCA trunk 3 class

Best termlab scores to date in my walled Subie:
152.9db legal (unofficial) IASCA advanced 2 class
155db outlaw

two actually, a 600.2 for the mids at 2 ohms per channel and 300.2 for the tweeters at roughly 1.5 - 2 ohms per chanel.

Very nice! Don't you have a 2500 as well?

i had it ordered, then i decided to pick up a planet audio rxd 2400. (1 of 2) :ninja: my buddy bench tested his and said they are rated power and pretty efficient. and i dont need all the dampening of the arc monoblock when i use it for spl. :shrug:

for the doors, how did you take off the top piece right above the handle?

and you put black leather there?? also how did you put it back on? i saw that its like melted on which if i take it off i wont be able to put back on...

i actually just pried mine off and used Velcro to put them back on. but you could just barely drill the melted part off and pop the Panel off.

thanks and how do you like the sdc2.5 15's? ever wish you went with the hdc3. 15s??

im about to get some new subs and really thinking about 2 18 inch hdc3's, or 15, but dont really wanna dish out all my cash hahah so kind wannt to do 2 sdc2.5's

NOTHING DOWN HERE YET :(

OBSIDIAN FTW

i personally use the 2.5s because the class i compete in lets me only have 1 battery and 1 alternator so i cant afford to power the hdc3s. if you want to spend more money on subs, wiring, batteries, amps, and everything else go with the hdc3s. but the 2.5s are pretty dang efficient. im pulling a 144 db on a good day at about 450w a sub in a daily box...

Archived