Extra Kim Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 I added some steel to the window frame, my hope was that it would fix my problem with broken glass. Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Team_DC-Derrick Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 you did finally seal it off with spray foam right? it looks like you kinda did, but if you havent, you should... it helps a ton... The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Extra Kim Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 The windowframe isn´t that uneven as it looks like, it´s the pics that makes it look strange. Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Extra Kim Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 you did finally seal it off with spray foam right? it looks like you kinda did, but if you havent, you should... it helps a ton... In these pics I hadn´t, but I did later on. It didn´t gain anything at all Pics on the foam will come later. Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Extra Kim Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 Did anyone say hair trick with open door? T-shirt trick 25-26Hz Hair Trick - 25-26Hz. 4x 15" Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Extra Kim Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 Flexing 4x B2 Audio 15" Hair Trick - Sweep 4x 15" Hair Trick - Young Jeezy - Put On Hair Trick - Masterboy Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
illiniboy17 Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 awesome build man! Car: 1995 Thunderbird System: Pioneer deh5100ub HU Pioneer/Lightning Audio 5x7's 1 Hifonics 1610D amp 2 Obsidian Audio 12's 4cu.ft. box tuned to 30hz 8 farad Boss Audio cap 4 gauge power/ground wire Youtube Facebook
EclipseChris Posted May 1, 2011 Report Posted May 1, 2011 I cannot thank you enough for posting your log here, the whole thing is so awesome. I have actually learned a few things seeing this stuff. Great work! i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Extra Kim Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 Did a new "headliner" and my former girlfriend helped me to put it in place, for the first time it was something good about she being so short After that it was time for expanding foam. Didn´t look that bad, I was happy that it didn´t turn out like a mess! Until I looked from the otherside.. I think it was a little to much Between the roof and the box I used 5 cans of foam. Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Extra Kim Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 Thank you guys for the nice reply! Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.