Extra Kim Posted May 1, 2011 Author Report Posted May 1, 2011 Yeah that sucked, it was in Germany on our way home from the european finals in Holland (2004). A truckdriver that fell asleep behind the wheel. Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
dwright27 Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 Open up that port some more. Bet you'll get louser 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Chode69 Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 i thought so on the wood..i love the build dont like the wood used...but keep on keeping on bro...looks sick as hell and is a LOWS monster for sure!!! NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Extra Kim Posted May 2, 2011 Author Report Posted May 2, 2011 Open up that port some more. Bet you'll get louser Well I like the fact that the car plays low, there´s louder cars around in Sweden but I don´t think that any of them beats my score in Propper Droppers. i thought so on the wood..i love the build dont like the wood used...but keep on keeping on bro...looks sick as hell and is a LOWS monster for sure!!! I don´t think that using MDF had made any difference to the score, using thicker wood or using steel instead of 2"x3" might have done a difference. But as I told you in the first post this is a budgett build since I´m a student. The price of MDF is three times higher then the particalboards I used. I needed to buy four boards for the box, that made it easy to take the particalboards. I do have plans on a new build as soon as I start to work again and if it turns out the way I plan steel will be the way to go Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
bobo333 Posted May 2, 2011 Report Posted May 2, 2011 i followed this build (on streetbassers i think) a while ago, well done on the build once again! i have a very similar build in my van (link in sig) also with 4x 15"s but im trying to get 150db with 1500w , might have to follow you and add some steel! ^^^ clicky pics for build logs ^^^
Extra Kim Posted May 2, 2011 Author Report Posted May 2, 2011 I didn´t gain by the steel, not in the 45-50Hz area anyway, in the lower rage it might have gained I don´t know for sure. Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Extra Kim Posted May 3, 2011 Author Report Posted May 3, 2011 I cannot thank you enough for posting your log here, the whole thing is so awesome. I have actually learned a few things seeing this stuff. Great work! Nice to hear, hope that you will have some use of the stuff you learned Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Extra Kim Posted May 9, 2011 Author Report Posted May 9, 2011 I can´t deside if I should get two 18" or several cheaper 8", 10", 12" or 15". As it look right now I will have around 3000WRMS to play with and around 850L / 30 cubes (maximum) ported. What would you guys do? Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Extra Kim Posted May 9, 2011 Author Report Posted May 9, 2011 Found some from Denmark: Hehe i like this text Team Soundmadness did this... ) Photo Uploaded by: Jorgen Lawaetz Taken from Termpro: http://www.termpro.com/asp/eventresults5.asp?image=E10634W3M8P6&Event_ID=10634 Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Extra Kim Posted May 19, 2011 Author Report Posted May 19, 2011 It looks like it´s gonna be two 18" this year. Personal bests: dB Drag: 163.4dB (2004) Propper Droppers: Average: 150.5dB. Peak: 153.2dB @ 26Hz (2010) EASCA dBL: 152.2dB (music)(2010)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.