Anyone ever use "Quality Power" alternators before?

I'm sorry to hear, sometimes its a hard road but we all make it along. But now you tested it for yourself and know you actually experienced the product and can officially call it garbage. :cheers:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I'm sorry to hear, sometimes its a hard road but we all make it along. But now you tested it for yourself and know you actually experienced the product and can officially call it garbage. :cheers:

Thankfully the company is being gracious and has offered to refund the alt without any trouble. Still have to pay my mechanic to swap it out of the BMW, though (another reason not to buy a BMW if you're into car audio - you have to take apart half the engine to reach the alt.) Oh well. Sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar eats you.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. I know the BMWs are a pain in the ass with stuff like this, I read a few things about DC making some alts for some beamers. I think slim142 (on ssa) was getting one for his 328i. Anyhow I'm guessing you already contacted them about one for your car.

Either way, looking forward to your next build, whether it's in a beamer or a tahoe :drink40:

sighl.jpg

• 5 years later...

Archived