Second Skin Audio

need some help?

well i wasnt sure where to put this so i thought id put this here..my box seems to be pulling air and not out..the subs are d 4's wired down to 1 ohm..theyre wired right from what the diagram i used.. its a 2.6 cube box after displacement using 2 4" aeroports.. i cant figure this hoping someone here could help

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

what do you mean pulling air?

the air doesnt just blow out of the port. it cycles in and out with the motion of the subwoofer.

the cone will push air out as in moves into the box and as it moves out of the box it will pull air in like a vaccum

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

What?

yeah i had to read that several times to figure out what he meant.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

well i get what u guys are coming from i said that weirdly :pardon: its just my set up doesnt seem to be pushing enough air out.. like my subs arent cycling properly

This isn't teeball. YOU DO NOT GET A TROPHY JUST BECAUSE YOU SHOW UP. Put the work in and then maybe get the respect when it has been earned

151.6 with single 12 at 41 hz

153.2 with 2 12's at 43 hz

power: dd m4

Archived