I sure hope mr. obama isn't taking credit for our military's work especially after cutting their budget

Thats your reasoning, eh? Obviously the budget wasnt cut enough to stop Osama from getting killed. I dont get it- Clinton and Bush are often praised for their administrations stance on Bin Laden and the Taliban, but Obama is the only one that authorized the infiltration and murder of Bin Laden, and everybody refuses to give him any credit.

lol, who said I liked bush? can I not like either? both sucked ass as presidents and I just pray this election we have better candidates to choose from

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Can we not just be happy that this fu%ker is dead. Regardless of your stance in politics, him and his organization are responsible for the death of thousand's of people, from all races and countries, civilians and soldiers. This is a good day not just for America, but the entire world. Can I get an amen?

If I'm goin to hell, I'm going in a HOLDEN!!!

Speed doesn't kill, Its the stopping suddenly that gets you.

Quoted by the one and only Jeremy Clarkson.

Build: A Secret!

I sure hope mr. obama isn't taking credit for our military's work especially after cutting their budget

Thats your reasoning, eh? Obviously the budget wasnt cut enough to stop Osama from getting killed. I dont get it- Clinton and Bush are often praised for their administrations stance on Bin Laden and the Taliban, but Obama is the only one that authorized the infiltration and murder of Bin Laden, and everybody refuses to give him any credit.

lol, who said I liked bush? can I not like either? both sucked ass as presidents and I just pray this election we have better candidates to choose from

Like Donald Trump? :shrug:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Can we not just be happy that this fu%ker is dead. Regardless of your stance in politics, him and his organization are responsible for the death of thousand's of people, from all races and countries, civilians and soldiers. This is a good day not just for America, but the entire world. Can I get an amen?

AH-MEN?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

definitely misleading with the drone attack. I been on this since 830pm Pac time. Obama is definitely taking credit for it, it is a political scam to get elected for another 4 years, and I have a feeling the government didn't care much about Osama to be honest, or they would have got him earlier. I think when it came down to Obama being outed as President, he realized this was a good shot at those extra votes.

I'am glad Osama is dead

No I wont vote for Obama next term

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

"Like a good neighbor, State Farm is there.. WITH OSAMA BIN LADEN!" Headshot.

FYI, Hitler killed himself on April 30th, 1945....I guess his death was confirmed the next day though?

Yeah I guess they did not announce it until May 1st. I just saw it on msnbc and thought I would throw it out there. :shrug:

A fuccin mehn!!! :good:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Like Donald Trump? :shrug:

Trump would have been the man, but he looked senile, and repetitive with the Birth Certificate BS

That killed it

I do think the country should be thought of as a business, and not as a government for at least a full 4 year term to see how things work. I would vote for a successful businessman any day over a political wanna be leader / Marksist

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I just got off work but right when it was announced we got a call from our Commanding Officer saying hes dead and I just read Yahoo it said he was shot in the head by a Navy Seal........Imagine being that fucking guy. nobody on this forum will prolly ever know the guys name but can you imagine coming home from a deployment and telling yourself"I shot Osama in the head" I DID IT!!!!!! shit would be nuts

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

^^ SMD definitely needs some "LIKE" buttons lol

sundown.jpg

Archived