Second Skin Audio

Xs power told us they were going to raisethe battery prices

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Blah blah blah. If anyone was told ahead of time, would that make the price any cheaper? Seriously. The price has raised, and whether or not a notice was sent out beforehand is not going to change what happened anyways. Cost of materials have been going up all around the country in almost every market. XS raised prices, Mechman raised prices, a lot of quality products had increases in cost. It was going to happen sooner or later

Even if someone who was saving up was told the price was going to change, would that have meant he would have saved faster? Don't think so. Sucks an expensive product went up in cost, but it did.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

To show our appreciation to all of our friends and supporters, we've decided to offer a discount.

Please refer to this thread for more information.

Thanks,

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Its not really to much to ask for a little heads up. At my job we get letters from most all our manufacturers when products are going to increase. Sometimes as much as a month in advance. For example, the one product that we sell that has an increase almost every 4-6 months is shingles. When they tell us that shingles are going up we make sure our customers know. We send a letter with there monthly statement, I put the same letter on the front door of the store and in the bathrooms. So its really not a stupid request. I like Second skin but isn't it funny how some say the prices just went up and now its on sale? Lot of places do this, raise the price a week before they list a big sale.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.