Official Corridos Thread.

i can only bump this in East LA, not in houston. too many screw heads here, no beaners that are down with corridos.

edit: this brings me back in high school when i used to listen to it when i was going to school in LA. thinking on putting some on my ipod and bumping it in the southern part of houston(where the music best fits in. lol)

Haha nah you can bump this anywhere! I had this blasting out there in Colorado when i was posted up there for a bit, Got some crazy looks from the old folks but yeah who cares lol..

Post up some videos guys, Specific songs. Way easier when you can download the songs you like and not go around looking for it all over theres alot of them.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

i can only bump this in East LA, not in houston. too many screw heads here, no beaners that are down with corridos.

edit: this brings me back in high school when i used to listen to it when i was going to school in LA. thinking on putting some on my ipod and bumping it in the southern part of houston(where the music best fits in. lol)

foo go down to san antonio or mc allen thats closest u will get to paisa music when i was chillen there u would head concerts going to down every weekend from people from monterey

san antonio is like 4 hours away. whenever i get some gas money for a road trip like that i will do it. what part cali you stay at?

edit:and mcallen is 6.5 hours. lol

san fernado valley close to LA ...lol my drive is 25 hours from cali to mc allen i used to drive up there every now and then to visit the fam

i used to live in city terrace county, by boyle heights in la. the best thing in life in la is KING TACO.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Haha nah you can bump this anywhere! I had this blasting out there in Colorado when i was posted up there for a bit, Got some crazy looks from the old folks but yeah who cares lol..

Post up some videos guys, Specific songs. Way easier when you can download the songs you like and not go around looking for it all over theres alot of them.

i might post a vid tomorrow. but the thing is that i dont have an epicenter. wish me luck getting some bass from these type of music.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i might post a vid tomorrow. but the thing is that i dont have an epicenter. wish me luck getting some bass from these type of music.

el gallo de sinaloa - roberto tapia, plays really good without the epicenter. I have a vid on the 1st page of this post where i didn't even have an amp i had a house stereo in the car at the time

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

let me think of some songs

hell yeah those tacos are the shit ... try getting a software to add the epicenter effect

cowboys_logo.gif

This shit reminds me of the good days getting fuck up having fun with the fam .. ! Good shit...

I don't got an epi so I don't know what bumps

lol anything without bass sounds good with the epicenter! Its a Magic Box.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

Archived