Jump to content

PC - Project Blackout - FREE FPS


Recommended Posts

Posted

A few weeks ago I came across this game, and I must say I am impressed for it being a free game! I was just wondering if anybody on here plays it, always looking for new/more people to play with. For the people that have no clue what this is, which I am going to guess is more than a few, here is the Trailer I found for it, and a montage that SOMEBODY ELSE made.

I did NOT make the montage, I only found it on youtube and using it now because it's one of the few that aren't crappy quality, or the person completely sucks.

Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8Fi4ITCjXQ

The trailer only shows a few maps, there is A LOT more maps than just those, same with the weapons.

Montage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xofGJeaq0NE

So, is there anybody on here that plays? My callsign is FourEyes

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

I might check it out soon.

If I can get my 360 controller set up with it, I'll definitely be playing. I've never been a fan of gaming on PC without a controller.

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

 

Posted

30min dl so ill be on soon lol

Ever get on? Hahaha

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Posted

screams UT clone moderenized.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1136 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...