Sonic Electronix

ok what should i do next money wise

new alternator ( toyota picks ups come with a wimpy 60 amp alternator )

new battery im running a marine boat battery now..

my meter is staying around the low 12v when bass hits and 13.1 volt when running..

AND I NEED MORE ELECTRICAL cause my amp barely can turn half way power before its starting to clip on the dmm... and i know it can do more i want most i can out of my audioque 1200d.

ok what should i do next money wise

new alternator ( toyota picks ups come with a wimpy 60 amp alternator )

new battery im running a marine boat battery now..

my meter is staying around the low 12v when bass hits and 13.1 volt when running..

if i was you id get the alt first so when you get the new bat it doesnt see too low of voltage but if your only seein low 12s it could go either way i guess

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

How do you tell it's clipping on a DMM? It's 1200wrms I'd change the battery to an XS Power, alternators shouldn't be needed till over 2000wrms on most vehicles.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

How do you tell it's clipping on a DMM? It's 1200wrms I'd change the battery to an XS Power, alternators shouldn't be needed till over 2000wrms on most vehicles.

aq amps have clip lights

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

ALT it is .

hey and adding an alt leave you room to upgrade for more batts if you wanted to

TEAM DC

with a 60 amp alternator i dont think just upgrading a battery helps i tried a yellow top optima battery and it did not help.. maybe kept me about .3 volts higher when the bass hits which is like 12.7 no bueno. so im getting a new alternator

Archived