conley916 Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 Just thought i'd throw that out there. 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack audio coming soon
nCOMP1337 Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 LOL, quite the bold statement I assume your talking about them in general, or would it be the fans of ICP which take things too far and give a bad name to ICP and other fans i am personally a fan of ICP, but dont do the facepaint thing and crazy happenings that have been known to be apart of ICP and their fans that is no different then generalizing any genre and/or group, fanbase quite the ignorant post you have there
Azagtoth502 Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 Meh....bunch o clowns. pa-pa-platypus sorry not everybody has a companies nuts so far down their throat they catch every drop ball sweat when it falls
conley916 Posted May 6, 2011 Author Report Posted May 6, 2011 LOL, quite the bold statement I assume your talking about them in general, or would it be the fans of ICP which take things too far and give a bad name to ICP and other fans i am personally a fan of ICP, but dont do the facepaint thing and crazy happenings that have been known to be apart of ICP and their fans that is no different then generalizing any genre and/or group, fanbase quite the ignorant post you have there I am disappointed in your choice of music. 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack audio coming soon
splzx3 Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 Lol who cares what u think about other people choice in music Ur new here and that a great way 2 make people like u around here ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
conley916 Posted May 6, 2011 Author Report Posted May 6, 2011 Lol who cares what u think about other people choice in music u mad 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack audio coming soon
splzx3 Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 Nope im kinda sleepy tho O well ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
korey_hofer Posted May 6, 2011 Report Posted May 6, 2011 Just thought i'd throw that out there. maybe I think lowered pickups are gay? I'm not an icp fan but I can at least keep it to my self previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
conley916 Posted May 6, 2011 Author Report Posted May 6, 2011 Nope im kinda sleepy tho O well paint your face and throw a hatchet? that sounds siiiick. 2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack audio coming soon
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.