Tach wire at the cluster on a 03-06 chevy truck is white, what color wire is it next to?

Muhh hahaha

on an 03 base model looking at the diagram there is a brn/wht wire to the left and two the right there is a grey wire leading to a data link connector

do i win????

BMW 3 series coupe uses MOST, I thought the 5,6,7 uses LIN cause of the fiber obtics....this is a guess I may be wrong

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Was referring to older bmw can hi speed.

Of course you broke it all down for me.

And i learned something. Did not know ferd has 4 systems.

Good to know.

And i cant wait for ces. Gonna be some awesome roundtables.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

You the speeds in front of you j?

Hi speedlow speed

Most

And lan?

Just to show how much gm suxx

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

You the speeds in front of you j?

Hi speedlow speed

Most

And lan?

Just to show how much gm suxx

I do not know the speeds....If I had my MAMBA here I could break it down, but I don't.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I do know that GM has 28-bit and 32-bit....and they managed to fuck up saab with a 34.6-bit....assholes

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Most is fiber chris

But most is a closed loop, not like fiber on your ht reciever.

There was also a period when had most and can

Gm still wont get on board with a standardized format, and because of it..they have the slowest data transfer of anyone.

Hell even hyundai uses most now.

Im on mobile so i dont either.

I know its like 100x less

Most is the future, and i cant wait.

Most is fiber chris

But most is a closed loop, not like fiber on your ht reciever.

There was also a period when had most and can

Gm still wont get on board with a standardized format, and because of it..they have the slowest data transfer of anyone.

Hell even hyundai uses most now.

only the Sonata, Genesis and Equus use MOST....the others still use twisted pair

Kia has done the same thing, though...only the Sportaqe and Sorento use fiber, but they're not MOST. they're proprietary because they said fuck you Germany

Principal

Archived