Also to you guys looking up these answers.

Jay is doing this off the cuff. Im certain of it.

Like i said you dont have to know them all. Knowing where to find them is great, but

This is the difference from making 9.00 and hour and 40.00 an hour. All exp

They dont call him super jay for nothin.

To bad hes a homo.

Awesome to see you still remember it jay.

Old age hasnt got ya down to bad. Lol

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

if you want to be the best you have to know the difference between cars. If you want to be some guy who changes parts keep asking questions. If you want to be the guy everyone asks because you're the best then you know the difference.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Also to you guys looking up these answers.

Jay is doing this off the cuff. Im certain of it.

Like i said you dont have to know them all. Knowing where to find them is great, but

This is the difference from making 9.00 and hour and 40.00 an hour. All exp

They dont call him super jay for nothin.

To bad hes a homo.

Awesome to see you still remember it jay.

Old age hasnt got ya down to bad. Lol

fuckin' Ray....if I weren't 4 hours from you I'd come by the shop just to screw with you all the time

not only am I doing this off the cuff..I'm half drunk

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Because your not working a 87 camaros all day man.

A professional can handle any vehicle that comes in.

These are the times we live in today.

You must fully understand a car before you go in a start hackin. And everything is now controlled with data. 1's and 0's

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

if you want to be the best you have to know the difference between cars. If you want to be some guy who changes parts keep asking questions. If you want to be the guy everyone asks because you're the best then you know the difference.

that is my inspiring quote of the day

You must fully understand a car before you go in a start hackin. And everything is now controlled with data. 1's and 0's

THIS.....eleventy times this

Principal

Their puter is wrong

you both learned everything you know from experience correct? if i go to look at a shop to be a potential bitch how will i know if the shop is up to par ?

Archived