I have been doing this for 21 years. I learned MOST of what I know from experience. The rest I learned in school getting my EET and CET. I'm a certified professional engineering technician (not quite what D'Amore is, but more applicable to the real world rather than design) and I've been installing alarms since 1987. Professionally since 1990. This isn't something you just pick up

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

I got 1 for you jay.

Databus gm suv's

Where was the alternative spot to grab (-) door locks?

Only some models have it.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I got 1 for you jay.

Databus gm suv's

Where was the alternative spot to grab (-) door locks?

Only some models have it.

rear switch...at the hatch

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Haha.

And thats very useful info

When you dont have a module in the bay and gotta get er dun.

Fuckin hired.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

again....YAY ME!!!...I still install on the weekends....My supplement supplier have given me easily $5000 in product in the last 2 years....I've installed about that in his cars....neither of us has spent more than cost on product. we both save a bundle. If I let it go I'll eventually be obsolete. I can't have that

Principal

Well you still got hella game man.

You can work om my cars anytime.

I take that as quite a compliment...considering you are the only shop I send people to in central California. it WAS between you and Bananas.....I haven't sent anyone there in a couple years

Principal

Besides jay.

How many different R coded are there for vats?

Archived