Looking for an alternator

whatever floats your boat..what kind of batts? Ran over 5k with just 2 secondary deka 9a31s didnt drop below 14.1

for how long? ive demoed for 8+ hours straight for 2 days.....

4 kinetik 2400s and a 1400 for me....

and 5k clamped, and 5k max is a big difference.....

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

whatever floats your boat..what kind of batts? Ran over 5k with just 2 secondary deka 9a31s didnt drop below 14.1

8hrs strait lol..as long as i wanted and that was when the alt was hot. but im not goin to throw that power to a single 18 for 8 hours obviously i have no desire to listen to bass for that long.

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

8hrs strait lol..as long as i wanted and that was when the alt was hot. but im not goin to throw that power to a single 18 for 8 hours obviously i have no desire to listen to bass for that long.

oh im not joking at all.... ask anyone who was at slamology last year.. my car played all day both days, from when i got there to when i left....

so unless you can say you have done that or even similar... having the batts to back it up is never a bad thing....

edit

and a saz 4500 doesnt mean you are getting 5k+ out of it... you could have 4x the rise and be sitting at 8 ohms.....

but you knew that right?

Edited by Team_DC-Derrick

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

:lol:

oh im not joking at all.... ask anyone who was at slamology last year.. my car played all day both days, from when i got there to when i left....

so unless you can say you have done that or even similar... having the batts to back it up is never a bad thing....

edit

and a saz 4500 doesnt mean you are getting 5k+ out of it... you could have 4x the rise and be sitting at 8 ohms.....

but you knew that right?

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

I thought you had 5 batts in the back. For that power i still wouldnt run that many but thats just me.

you should really go see how much rise you have, then you might think twice before saying that, having 5k+ actual power, and then claiming 5k with out knowing how much power you are truly getting is different....

105.3 volts x 50.3 amps

5490watts

rising from .7 to 2.09 ohms.....

please go clamp your amp to see how much power you are getting out of it, and then you will be suprised

Team DC Audio

look at the above post before you try being a smartass

not being a smart ass... do you have proof of this clamped power? i seem to run into this issue with sundown owners alot....

and if its a daily beater, having the extra batts are nice, not for some one who constantly has a battery charger on it and who babys it....

Team DC Audio

Didnt take pictures while clamping it. Have two people who can vouch for that being it was my teamates meter i dont own one. Ran it daily and aso competed setup is gone now. what problem is that?

Youtube.com/J Hutch22