Looking for an alternator

My 2007 ford crownvic comes stock with a 200A alt, but its juts not gonna cut it when i upgrade my system to 4000rms next month.

How large of an alternator would i need to power the 4k rms,how many amps?

and does anyone have recommendations on alternators that would work well for me?

thanks!

Walled Police Interceptor

Four 15s

160s

I would go with dc or mechman ... I got a dude with 5k that hates his singalt drops to 12.4 full tilt 150s still ... Soon getting his dc power alt ... With like 5 batts in back .. Just his experience with that alt so idk

And can't let that 200 go to wait try n see I'd dual set up is possible.. That with a high xp series alt . Some batts and grounds. Good to go

Ill look into dc, I heard running 2 alts was a pain tho, youve gotta fab a brackets ect

Walled Police Interceptor

Four 15s

160s

why not just wait and see what kind of voltagedrop you will have with your 4000rms setup? chances are you wont even be close to 4000 rms anyways....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I would go with dc or mechman ... I got a dude with 5k that hates his singalt drops to 12.4 full tilt 150s still ... Soon getting his dc power alt ... With like 5 batts in back .. Just his experience with that alt so idk

running 5 batts for 5k um retarded

Youtube.com/J Hutch22

running 5 batts for 5k um retarded

I got 5 batts, and clamped 5500w, so why is that retarded?

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones