Hey all, just felt like Telling you all about some reactions I've gotten from friends and family since putting my SC DD3515f on my DC2k. To start with, my reaction was priceless. I had high expectations for this system, and it blew those out of the water. As soon as the bass hit on Decafs In for the Kill, I busted out laughing, and couldn't control my smile. The pressure it puts out and the air it moves is insane (to me :)). Now the next reaction is my uncles. Me and him have been having this friendly rivalry for almost a year now with seeing who can get louder than the other. He drove down here expecting his 4 12s to be louder than my 1 15, let's just say the minute the bass hit he was begging to turn it off, saying he's getting to old for this shit lol. I guess I'm winning ATM :)

Final reaction story is when I pulled up at work, told a coworker/friend to come check out my new setup. I play In for the Kill (perfect demo song, no one expects the bass) and he jumped up in the air, me and another co worker were killing ourselves laughing, and the minute he got out he said that's the loudest he's ever heard, and that it's a bit too much.

These reactions are why I love car audio, I love the looks on peoples face, and I love the adrenaline rush it gives you when your getting slapped with tons of dBs lol...

Just felt like posting this, maybe someone can share there best reactions :)

Thanks for reading!

TL;DR Bass scares friends and family

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

It's nice that you pleased yourself, let alone others. I bet it felt nice to beat your Uncle with a lot less cone area :woot:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

It felt great, still feels great. Gotta wait for my cousin to come down south so we can compare systems as well, last time we went head to head he won, though I had 1 15 on 200w and he had 2 12s on 1200w.

Hey all, just felt like Telling you all about some reactions I've gotten from friends and family since putting my SC DD3515f on my DC2k. To start with, my reaction was priceless. I had high expectations for this system, and it blew those out of the water. As soon as the bass hit on Decafs In for the Kill, I busted out laughing, and couldn't control my smile. The pressure it puts out and the air it moves is insane (to me :)). Now the next reaction is my uncles. Me and him have been having this friendly rivalry for almost a year now with seeing who can get louder than the other. He drove down here expecting his 4 12s to be louder than my 1 15, let's just say the minute the bass hit he was begging to turn it off, saying he's getting to old for this shit lol. I guess I'm winning ATM :)

Final reaction story is when I pulled up at work, told a coworker/friend to come check out my new setup. I play In for the Kill (perfect demo song, no one expects the bass) and he jumped up in the air, me and another co worker were killing ourselves laughing, and the minute he got out he said that's the loudest he's ever heard, and that it's a bit too much.

These reactions are why I love car audio, I love the looks on peoples face, and I love the adrenaline rush it gives you when your getting slapped with tons of dBs lol...

hahahahhaah i bet that must of been fun i cant wait to get my system hooked up and see peoples reactions soon my build should be all done

Just felt like posting this, maybe someone can share there best reactions :)

Thanks for reading!

TL;DR Bass scares friends and family

Good luck with your cuz. Does he use the Best Buy specials (amp, box, subs, wire)?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Nope, he's actually using my old Kicker Kx1200.1 on two Mojo c3's I believe. Box was built by a local audio shop were he purchased the subs, wiring was my old wires used to run the Kicker amp. 4gauge IIRC. though not sure on the brand. :D