Jump to content

Post Your Specs of Your Computer


Guest MegaloManiac

Recommended Posts

Posted

Pretty basic dont have all the pretty colors n shiny metal but it gets me from one site to the next

Posted Image

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back
Posted

heres a pic of my dual 21s with one switched over so i can play 360 while trolling the board

Posted Image

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

lol MSI FTL, i hate MSi boards they are pieces of junk, and if you overclock get Asus, or DFI if you want a picky son of a bitch motherboard

I hvae the best of luck with DFI, only overclocked once, but as far as reliabilty I have never gone wrong with DFI.

Posted

they dont like my high end ram, and they come up with errors with my video cards.

straight swapped to a Asus and no problems at all

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

i find it funny that the recprical happend to me lol. I fried an Asus wouldnt read my vid card , ram, or processor correctly, i switched to DFI and it works. I guess its al luck then 

Posted

i find it funny that the recprical happend to me lol. I fried an Asus wouldnt read my vid card , ram, or processor correctly, i switched to DFI and it works. I guess its al luck then 

pretty much, because i have fried Abit fatal1ty boards

Posted

Sometimes when i boot up, and don't get any video on my monitor. Any ideas?

most of the people who call me for that exact same problem usually just have a video card that is not seated properly.

what happens is that the repetitive heating up and cooling down causes the pins in the card to expand and contract...

so slowly but surely the card 'works its way out' and loses contact.

**turn off your computer and pull out your vid. card, dust it with compressed air and fit it in again.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5398 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...