Post Your Specs of Your Computer

Guest MegaloManiac

Pretty basic dont have all the pretty colors n shiny metal but it gets me from one site to the next

Posted Image

rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

Guest MegaloManiac

lol MSI FTL, i hate MSi boards they are pieces of junk, and if you overclock get Asus, or DFI if you want a picky son of a bitch motherboard

I hvae the best of luck with DFI, only overclocked once, but as far as reliabilty I have never gone wrong with DFI.

Guest MegaloManiac

i find it funny that the recprical happend to me lol. I fried an Asus wouldnt read my vid card , ram, or processor correctly, i switched to DFI and it works. I guess its al luck then 

i find it funny that the recprical happend to me lol. I fried an Asus wouldnt read my vid card , ram, or processor correctly, i switched to DFI and it works. I guess its al luck then 

pretty much, because i have fried Abit fatal1ty boards

Sometimes when i boot up, and don't get any video on my monitor. Any ideas?

most of the people who call me for that exact same problem usually just have a video card that is not seated properly.

what happens is that the repetitive heating up and cooling down causes the pins in the card to expand and contract...

so slowly but surely the card 'works its way out' and loses contact.

**turn off your computer and pull out your vid. card, dust it with compressed air and fit it in again.

Archived