hdorre Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 I have a 14 year old daughter with a D-cup...I'll kill all the boners I can If she wasnt your daughter, id be making ALL KINDS of comments. BUT, ill be respectful On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
EclipseChris Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 Im glad I got into it so early. I used to be into computers, but never REALLY got into it. My stepdad is in the computer business, so if I wanted to, I could learn a lot about them. Im no n00b, but im not any type of award winning expert lol. Im nothing compared to N8, Kranny, or Rebel4055 Just an FYI Kranny ain't that smart. He is just a pro troll. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
hdorre Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 Just an FYI Kranny ain't that smart. He is just a pro troll. We've got a pro troll and pro threadjackers...what else do we need? On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 I have a 14 year old daughter with a D-cup...I'll kill all the boners I can If she wasnt your daughter, id be making ALL KINDS of comments. BUT, ill be respectful there are a couple pics floating around...she's on top of a few of the cars at the dBDrag show at Alpine...you can see why I'm such an asshole about it Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
hdorre Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 I have a 14 year old daughter with a D-cup...I'll kill all the boners I can If she wasnt your daughter, id be making ALL KINDS of comments. BUT, ill be respectful there are a couple pics floating around...she's on top of a few of the cars at the dBDrag show at Alpine...you can see why I'm such an asshole about it From the 1st? I couldnt find any pics from a basic Google search I'd be an asshole too if there potentially were old guys checking out my "baby girl." On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 dude, she's your age...and Blue kept checking her out...like the whole day..I thought it was funny Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
hdorre Posted May 9, 2011 Report Posted May 9, 2011 dude, she's your age...and Blue kept checking her out...like the whole day..I thought it was funny Yep, I know she's my age. Im not going to "disrespect" her in front of her father though. Thats all around messed up IMO. Haha @ Blue. Its "only" a difference of 9 years I bet I dont blame him though hahah On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Superjay Posted May 10, 2011 Report Posted May 10, 2011 I wouldn't expect any disrespect from most here...Even though it's the internet I'm 210 pounds of "oh crap, I pissed it off".... Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Rebel4055 Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 LOL just messing. I wish I had gotten into audio when I was 15. Computers has always been my thing though. Im glad I got into it so early. I used to be into computers, but never REALLY got into it. My stepdad is in the computer business, so if I wanted to, I could learn a lot about them. Im no n00b, but im not any type of award winning expert lol. Im nothing compared to N8, Kranny, or Rebel4055 Why thank you LOL Rest In Peace mother. January 22, 1955 - February 14, 2013 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/user/35351-megrch/
hdorre Posted May 11, 2011 Report Posted May 11, 2011 Why thank you LOL I'm surprised you saw that Michael haha...but it is true! On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.