Jeep is sputtering or misfiring MORE INFO ON PG 4

Sound like you have that covered. Its hard to "overdo" that stuff. You would be ok with the whole bottle in half a tank.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Sound like you have that covered. Its hard to "overdo" that stuff. You would be ok with the whole bottle in half a tank.

cool then ill go dump the rest of this bottle in there in the morning

Im just kind of curios as to why it will run fine and then after i park it and let it sit (after its warm) thats when it decideds it want to do it, Sometimes it just quits and others im close to home, get there and park it. Once its starts sputtering while driving it does it at idle

Yea don't get too caught up on exactly what time it happens. Most of the time there is no reason or timing, it just happens. Thats what can be so frusterating about motors. So many things can go wrong. But I enjoy a challenge :good:

Also what cleaner did you use in your tank?

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Yea don't get too caught up on exactly what time it happens. Most of the time there is no reason or timing, it just happens. Thats what can be so frusterating about motors. So many things can go wrong. But I enjoy a challenge :good:

Also what cleaner did you use in your tank?

I bought it at autozone i believe its the GUMOUT brand

Ok. Yea I use a bottle of GUMOUT every time I change my oil. Who knows if my fuel system is actually super clean now. But what the hey, why not.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

just another idea, it might be a O2 sensor. cus i had similar problems on my explorer. changed the O2 sensors and was good to go.

WARNING: I speak 4 languages, profanity, English, sarcasm & real shit

2003 ford explorer

2 RF T1 D4 15s in a 6.8 cubic ft box

1 T1500.1bdcp

250amp ALT by Mike Singer

2 runs of 0 gauge

3 yellow tops

Ok. Yea I use a bottle of GUMOUT every time I change my oil. Who knows if my fuel system is actually super clean now. But what the hey, why not.

Yea i normally do the same, Honestly im just lost like i said it did it a little bit when i started out when i first drove it for the day. Now its kind of random

So would you suggest replacing the fuel filter?

Yea i normally do the same, Honestly im just lost like i said it did it a little bit when i started out when i first drove it for the day. Now its kind of random

Do you know if the filter is in the fuel tank os is it inline on the fuel line? Because if it is in the tank then forget about it.

You can also "check it". Unhook the line before the filter and note how much flows when you crank the motor. (Catch the gas in a cup, it comes fast)

Then unhook it after the filter and crank it. If the flow is much less then replace the filter.

Thats a ghetto way of checking.

Big 3 with Yellow Top

Do you know if the filter is in the fuel tank os is it inline on the fuel line? Because if it is in the tank then forget about it.

You can also "check it". Unhook the line before the filter and note how much flows when you crank the motor. (Catch the gas in a cup, it comes fast)

Then unhook it after the filter and crank it. If the flow is much less then replace the filter.

Thats a ghetto way of checking.

Yea i was just checking online and everything im seeing shows that its inline, Including the fuel filter online

http://www.autozone.com/autozone/parts/Az-Filters-Fuel-Filter/_/N-8gd7g?itemIdentifier=66676&_requestid=641540

just another idea, it might be a O2 sensor. cus i had similar problems on my explorer. changed the O2 sensors and was good to go.

Yea i was thinking its either a O2 Sensor, Fuel filter, shit i was even thinking fuel injectors, But them fuckers are $50 a pop and i got 6 :pardon:

Archived