Sonic Electronix

2-12's no amp....maybe not a good idea

sale u my 250 rms amp i have :shrug:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Grab the Torres calc & make you a good ported box, it's pretty simple to use. :good:

I have that calc already. I've messed around with it a few times. I have what I need to build one, expect the wood. Might have a router, but no idea where it is. Course no real hurry to get this done. Tho probly after a few days of listing to just 2 5x7s I'll be ready to get this done asap. But like I said no need to hurry. Gotta do it right. And not mess up any more.

Yeah I'm gonna do it right from now on. No more screwing around. I know my funds are low, but still can't help but wonder if I should keep these subs or sell them and up grade. They are decent subs, but with a rms of just 300 watts they arent that great. I'm not ready to jump to DC or anything yet, but something thats better than this. Again no hurry on any of this.

well I used the word enclosure losely, its really not one...they are running free air really. When I first did this they actually sounded ok.

Free air as in laying on the back seat or rolling around in the trunk? :lol:

I have them screwed to the back of the rear seat. still there, just no wireds hooked up now.

well I used the word enclosure losely, its really not one...they are running free air really. When I first did this they actually sounded ok.

Free air as in laying on the back seat or rolling around in the trunk? :lol:

I have them screwed to the back of the rear seat. still there, just no wireds hooked up now.

Uh, so are the surrounds just slapping the seat back then?

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived