Second Skin Audio

if price is an issue totally get the Q if not get a Mag or something that sounds better. i been slamming on this thing a while now and im still having issues on low low freqs.

yes i han the xt4000d on the tc as well

• 2 weeks later...
have slammed on this thing for a while now and the lows are starting to flow, i ended up being impatient and running some test tones on it with my T4000.1 til it loosened up. now it sounds great

Run that to the TC and give it another shot, 1000wrms barely moves the TC3000

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

please dont give me that crap. I'm so tired of people saying you HAVE to massively overpower a sub blah blah. I've had it on numberous amps and to be honest like most TC subs. it was an unefficient piece of junk, all looks less performance.

I've owned the 3000 , tc9 and 5400. again this is one of those things that pretty much pisses me off, you got a person saying give it way over RMS and even TC reps tell you to give them way over RMS yet when something happens they are quick to say. "well you ran it over rms so its not warrantied"

I mean please, im more into getting just as loud and clean with less power.

and looking at your sig, your giving it what a dirty 1200 rms out of that bxi.

Edited by Accordman

please dont give me that crap. I'm so tired of people saying you HAVE to massively overpower a sub blah blah. I've had it on numberous amps and to be honest like most TC subs. it was an unefficient piece of junk, all looks less performance.

I've owned the 3000 , tc9 and 5400. again this is one of those things that pretty much pisses me off, you got a person saying give it way over RMS and even TC reps tell you to give them way over RMS yet when something happens they are quick to say. "well you ran it over rms so its not warrantied"

I mean please, im more into getting just as loud and clean with less power.

and looking at your sig, your giving it what a dirty 1200 rms out of that bxi.

Why do you have to come off as an ass? I was just saying give it another try with that amp, Kyle from TC even recommends 1500-2000wrms to it in a ported box.........

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals