Paint job in the driveway ends with a bang! :(

Guest Wood

all we did was run over the entire truck with some 180 grit lol

yea we used good paint

That's more than most people do. If you would have done a little bondo here and there it'd probably look good as new.

thats what i did on my truck posted above, spent less then a hundred bucks on everything too. and white is easy to paint.

looks like he used an actual paint gun, i see if he could of spent another day on prep the truck would probably look ten times better and be worth a little more at resale.

shit looks good for only taking two days. i spent like 7 or 8 days sanding and primering mine and the finish STILL sucks. lol.

overall though it looks alright.

all we did was run over the entire truck with some 180 grit lol

yea we used good paint

That's more than most people do. If you would have done a little bondo here and there it'd probably look good as new.

thats what i did on my truck posted above, spent less then a hundred bucks on everything too. and white is easy to paint.

looks like he used an actual paint gun, i see if he could of spent another day on prep the truck would probably look ten times better and be worth a little more at resale.

shit looks good for only taking two days. i spent like 7 or 8 days sanding and primering mine and the finish STILL sucks. lol.

overall though it looks alright.

we are gunna do more prep work and lay some more paint over

proballly wet sand everything

and yea we did use a paint gun

pressure set at 20 psi and about a 6 inch wide spray

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Gah! Looks like he painted it black without doing any body work first. Black is the worst color on a beat up car, it not only shows every flaw, it exaggerates them. That hood looks rough, but the paint seemed to turn out ok. I would hate to sand the dust and pollen out of the paint though.

he didnt care about it being perfect

hes getting rid of the truck

as for the hood... well he was skating of it one night at my house lol

Then I would have painted it white, hide that shit.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Gah! Looks like he painted it black without doing any body work first. Black is the worst color on a beat up car, it not only shows every flaw, it exaggerates them. That hood looks rough, but the paint seemed to turn out ok. I would hate to sand the dust and pollen out of the paint though.

he didnt care about it being perfect

hes getting rid of the truck

as for the hood... well he was skating of it one night at my house lol

Then I would have painted it white, hide that shit.

i wouldve too but its his truck :shrug:

before,

100_0661.jpg

after,

100_0679.jpg

hatersgonnahate.gif

Hahaha that's awesome man

And very true!

I hope yu dont think that looks good.. i would rather have the facotry rusty paint.. it just looks liek crap when people do this.. i dont know why even waste your time

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

before,

100_0661.jpg

after,

100_0679.jpg

hatersgonnahate.gif

Hahaha that's awesome man

And very true!

I hope yu dont think that looks good.. i would rather have the facotry rusty paint.. it just looks liek crap when people do this.. i dont know why even waste your time

its his car bro he can do what he wants withh it :good:

I hope you dont think that looks good.. i would rather have the factory rusty paint.. it just looks like crap when people do this.. i don't know why even waste your time

I like it :aggressive: Its a celica, of course it gorgeous! And I fixed all your misspellings cause I would rather have a flat black celica than read bad grammar.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

I hope you dont think that looks good.. i would rather have the factory rusty paint.. it just looks like crap when people do this.. i don't know why even waste your time

I like it :aggressive: Its a celica, of course it gorgeous! And I fixed all your misspellings cause I would rather have a flat black celica than read bad grammar.

cn u raed thsi bad gram and spleeling typo police better watch out there comin for joooo! :noob:

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived