Jump to content

2011 Subaru WRX Rockford Fosgate Build


Recommended Posts

Posted

So today I officially started he build as I sound deaden the trunk.

Well first Ill start of with what the system consists of and pictures of the items. I haven't received all of the electronics for the build but I'll post pictures of what I have so far.

DSC_0033-2.jpg

DSC_0034.jpg

So first off Im doing all of my electrical wiring by KnuKonceptz.

First off I have ...

21Ft. of Kolossus Fleks Kable (Power Wire)

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

(2) 0/Gauge Positive/Negative Battery Terminals

0-4 Gauge Set Screw Reducer

0 Gauge Screw Ring Terminals

IMG_0840.jpg

(3) Krystal RCA Kables (6 Channels 4-Mids/Highs 2-Bass)

IMG_0843.jpg

IMG_0844.jpg

5Ft. of KCA Kable CCA (Ground Wire)

IMG_0845.jpg

IMG_0846.jpg

65Ft. of Karma SS Speaker Kable 10 Gauge

IMG_0847.jpg

IMG_0848.jpg

So far that is what I have on wiring/accessories.

Sounded Deadening - EDead V.2

240 SqFt. of EDead

IMG_0828.jpg

IMG_0829.jpg

Onto the Mids/Highs

NEW - Rockford Fosgate "T3" 6.5" Component Set

IMG_0793.jpg

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate "T3" 6.5 Speakers

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate "T3" Tweeters

IMG_0807.jpg

(4) Rockford Fosgate "T3" Crossovers

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

So that's all over the equipment that has arrived so far. Still waiting on ...

8 Gauge Karam SS Speaker Wire

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD Amplifier for (Mids/Highs)

Rockford Fosgate T1000-1BDCP for (Bass)

Rockford Fosgate T212D2

DC Engineering 270 Amp Alternator

XS Power D5100 Battery

Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT

So thats all the equipment Im using now onto the actual build.

Today I started the sound deadening of the trunk.

Thanks for looking all comments appreciated!

:drinks:

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Posted

Went through 90SqFt of EDead V.2 on the trunk floor,walls,and trunk lid. Got about 3-5 solid layers in the trunk.

IMG_0837.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_0833.jpg

IMG_0832.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0830.jpg

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Posted

This has potential to sound EXTREMELY clean..even without a sound processor :)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

This has potential to sound EXTREMELY clean..even without a sound processor :)

Thats what I'm going for and in Sept. I plan on running the 3Sixty.3 :pardon:

Loud but Clean.

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Posted

This has potential to sound EXTREMELY clean..even without a sound processor :)

Wait... Why does he need a sound processor to sound good? i know it filters out all the different frequencies and allows other features. But your basically infering that you have to have a sound processor to sound good?? haha :trippy:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Posted

Tuned into a fellow eDeader.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.
Posted

This has potential to sound EXTREMELY clean..even without a sound processor :)

Thats what I'm going for and in Sept. I plan on running the 3Sixty.3 :pardon:

Loud but Clean.

Ooh, sweet!

Wait... Why does he need a sound processor to sound good?

But your basically infering that you have to have a sound processor to sound good?? haha :trippy:

I never said that.

That wasn't my intention. A good sound processor can eliminate peaks, change time alignment, increase preout voltage, etc. Those usually increase the sound quality. You can sound good w/o a processor, BUT you can/will sound a lot better with a properly set sound processor.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

Tuned into a fellow eDeader.

So far I'm extremely happy with the eDead v.2. Was very easy to put on. Very cost effective and so far I noticed a pretty big difference on the noise from the exhaust coming into the car.

I have a 3" Straight Pipe Exhaust on the WRX and it was pretty loud inside the car but I can say the eDead has cut the noise drastically down.

good stuff lets see pics of the car!

Pictures of the car have been added to the top of thread.

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Posted

I am in love with these cars! I'm thinking about selling my Hoe and buying one!

Nice build though it's super clean!

****01 Chevy Tahoe****

Fabtech 8" Lift W/ Toyo M/T's 37x13.50

20" KMC Monster Wheels

DDM Tuning 10K H.I.D's

2 Kicker CVX 15's

Hifonics Brutus BXi1610D

Optima Yellow Top

Big 3/Stinger 0 Gauge

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 490 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...