Jump to content

Any gas stations in SoCal without Ethanol?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Spankintime Motorsports in San Bernardino will be doing my SC and dyno tuning. Prolly won't do the e85 conversion, rather build internals and run more boost.

My initial question about the ethanol is about the present. I guess its no that big a deal, comes out to not even 1 mpg lost for me.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Posted

Uh, next time i see you I need to get you the Hot Rod Magazine about the mustangs and which parts you can expect to brake on them at what power level. I know the drive shaft is one major problem on them. I'll get to you eventually, definitely before the SC.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6509 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...