or if you know how to use your clutch peddle lol if I could do it in a civic you better be able to in a mustang

I'm still learning the whole coordination deal. I've only driven the car for about 45 minutes and that was in intervals.

About the manual.

You are on the same path as me man, learning! haha.

I decided to have a 90 min driving lesson to learn how to drive manual properly, and man it is so much more fun than Auto, but the problem is hills. I live in the hills... and there is a lot of 'stoppy startie' (lol) business on the school/workdays. I often see people rolling back and fowards a little because some divers refuse to do hill starts, which is fair enough.

What is the stang like? Got a lot of power compared to a civic.. (the most powerful car I have driven so far is a straight 6 ford fairmont)

04 Lancer CH ES

JVC KD-R626 H/U

(2) JL Audio Evolution C2-650 Components

RE Audio SEX 12" D4

JL Audio XD 600/1 Monoblock

haha, just drop it in second, foot off the brake, gas to the floor :pardon:

haha, when i was first learning to drive, my dad made me drive stick right off the bat so i "could drive anything"

It was so frustrating at first cause my mom could do it half asleep driving me to school in the early morning :peepwall:

but now my car is stick and its all good, because when people ask to borrow my car, you dont feel bad saying no because they cant drive it anyway :santa:

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

or if you know how to use your clutch peddle lol if I could do it in a civic you better be able to in a mustang

I'm still learning the whole coordination deal. I've only driven the car for about 45 minutes and that was in intervals.

it gets much easier the more you drive it. don't expect to be a pro right off the batt. just watch for stupid people to get right on your ass at up hill stop lights

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

What is the stang like? Got a lot of power compared to a civic.. (the most powerful car I have driven so far is a straight 6 ford fairmont)

It definitely has more power.

it gets much easier the more you drive it. don't expect to be a pro right off the batt. just watch for stupid people to get right on your ass at up hill stop lights

I completely understand what you're talking about and I appreciate your advice. My dad is going to show me how to utilize the handbrake for uphill starts after I get more comfortable with actually driving this car.

Edited by Kevin

That's why most manual transmissions have a hand brake. Pull it when you are facing uphill and stopped. Now you only need to use the clutch and accelerator pedals. Then when the clutch engages, release the hand brake. Guys in Europe drive like this all the time. Works great.

Edited by pektel

That's why most manual transmissions have a hand brake. Pull it when you are facing uphill and stopped. Now you only need to use the clutch and accelerator pedals. Then when the clutch engages, release the hand brake. Guys in Europe drive like this all the time. Works great.

I've tried this before while reversing on an uphill slope and it works great! :woot:

I've tried this before while reversing on an uphill slope and it works great! :woot:

hmm, never thought about that, lol

my parking break is broke anyway,

but yeah, just force yourself to drive it everywhere and you'll pick it up soon enough <_<

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

but yeah, just force yourself to drive it everywhere and you'll pick it up soon enough <_<

The problem is that my dad's car needs a coolant reservoir so he's driving my car for the time being and I hardly get to drive it. <_<

Edited by Kevin

The problem is that my dad's car needs a coolant reservoir so he's driving my car for the time being and I hardly get to drive it. <_<

no pics? ha ha

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)