Sonic Electronix

Competition Subwoofer Companies

orion also. they have "competition" grade subs....the HCCA line. pretty sick subs. i got a 15" myself

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

i had a 15 inch addictive audio version 2 wired to 1 ohm on my rf amp, fed it about 900 rms. played good and got a 139.x on a trunk with back seats on and not even a day of break in on the sub, never got a number after break in

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

Go with two 15" AQ HDC2.5's and call it a day they handle atleast 900rms daily if done right and are 600 rated. I ran 1 15" in a ext. cab @ 35hz 2ohm 1000rms hifonics and it was louder than my 18" in my jeep.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

You ppl and your "i hate mainstream" attitudes.. just because you have Fi, dc, or sundown it doesnt magically make you louder.

hahahah who are you man? who ever said "i hate mainstream"? for christ sake, im running 4 RF 10s on a Rockford amp right now. I wanna try something different, gimme a break. I posted this to get some fucking ideas, not get judged.

Im fritosaregood.. cant you read?

and you said you dont want chinese machine made shit, and your tired of mainstream crap..

with every noob wanting just a brand like you all the good ones we have now will be looked at as crap because everyone has one and never has a good box..

welcome to the forum, you will be judged..

okay, i have had my system for a good 3 months now and im definitly feeling an upgrade. Im looking to get a couple 12's, and none of that machine-made in china shit, im sick of mainstream companies. I want the huge basket, mammoth magnet, and thick high-roll surround.

Im having a major brainfart mid-research, and for some reason, these are the only companies i can think of-

FI

DD

DC Audio

American Bass

Skar

Incriminator

PLEASE HELP! name off all the good companies you can so i can stop shopping and get some sleep! Thanks everyone.

Sundown

Audioque

RE

Sound Splinter

Sound Solutions Audio

MMATS

ect

DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

try addictive audio not mainstream not extreamly popular yet its wut i run in my hoe for competition 151.2 and going up with 2 15s

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

do you have a budget in mind ?

in and/or around $300

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

do you have a budget in mind ?

in and/or around $300

For 2 12s? It will be a bit more but at that budget go with Sundown SA-12s you will be impressed, I know I was. Check out my link in my sig, on the 4th page I have a video up on my ride with 2 10s

DONT MIND ME, IM JUST A DISRESPECTFUL PIECE OF SHIT.

Im actually thinking of either 2 SSA DCON 12s, 2 American Bass XD 12s, or 2 Audioque SD 2.5 12s. I really like the audioques, i think they would bump hard as hell on just 800rms for now, and i could upgrade amp later on. I just dont know anything about how to wire direct leads.

1999 Monte Carlo

Sony CDX-GT34w

2 Alpine Type R 12"s in 4 cubes tuned to 35hz

American Bass VFL 80.1 amp @ 1 ohm (probably doing between 1000 and 1300rms)

Stock alt, Stock batt, Big 3 Upgrade

Boston s55- 5 1/4s (doors)

Boston s95- 6x9s (rear deck)

Archived