Sonic Electronix

Winn, you would just lay the woofer upside down. You don't put it in the box and then screw it. :)

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

Winn, you would just lay the woofer upside down. You don't put it in the box and then screw it. :)

damn i realize this now :rofl:

How do you even screw down a w7?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Should i invert them? would it sound better i heard it does?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Technically you could mount it on the underside of the vaffle

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Invert them if you need the space they would displace if mounted normally, or if you want them to look cool. There was a huge thread about this some time ago, were someone (can't remember his name, but I remember he's loud) explained the differences nicely...

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

But even if i did have displacement i still want to invert so everytime i look in the mirror i will see them and make me smile :) (corny)

Would lvl 3 15s look good inverted?

anyone?

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Here is the subs motor.. I stole off google. Typed in dc lvl 3 15 so i hope its it

dclvl315inverrted.jpg

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i thought about inverting my lvl 4's but i was afraid the surround would scratch on the box :/ thats just me though, i did throw them up there and it looks pretty sweet

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Yea me too i guess the hole has to be perfect. to do this though

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

i was worried about my surrounds hitting the whole cut out to i have a prefab box though and the cut out hole on my prefab is pretty large i think its plenty big enough i guess the best way to test it would be to take ur gasket off and place it over the whole and make sure theres no wood in the middle of the gasket if that makes sence/.

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.