Sonic Electronix

I know polarity and the effects and to make sure its in phase

but for say you take the subs out of your box and they are in there normally.

you take out the subs and want to invert them. But how do you fit the cone inside the hole when the cone is bigger than the hole :trippy: is there any way to invert without tearing box apart?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

what kind of sub

NEW

2011 Chevrolet Silverado LTZ

2 XS Power D3400

Kicker HyperFlex 1/0

Soundstream Vir 7870bt

OLD

2010 Jeep Patriot

2 Murdered Out Black DC LVL 4 15s With XL Recones(with 1 extra spider pack a piece)

1 Crescendo BC 3500

1 MB Quart 60.4

1 Set RF T1 6x9s Up Front

1 XS Power D3400(Front)

1 XS Power D3400(Back)

2 runs of 1/0 Kicker Hyperflex

SoundStream Vir 7870bt

Fat Mat Rattle Trap Xtreme

[www.youtube.com/tntravelers33]

FEEDBACK

turn it upside down an adjust the phase according

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

how is the cone bigger than the mounting ring???? the cutout should be exactly the same either way. just flip the sub.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

what kind of sub

Dont think this matters.

Op the mounting diameter of the cut out hole is the same as the surround on the sub. Just make sure your hole is perfect and lined up

unless its a w7

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

what kind of sub

they are still on track order lvl 3 15s. i was thinking about inverting them just to make them look cool :D

would you lose output from inverting them but the phase is 100% correct.

Would you just lay the woofer upside down on the hole? maybe i figured it out

I thought you had to get the outer ring inside the box and screw it in inside

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE