ATTN West Coast Competitors!!!

thorshammer

Yup, he sure did.....

:bull:

Na the car ran fine. It even has working air conditioner.

It was all about smog. The pulley to check timing mark was somehow damaged. I could never time it perfect.

Need to remark it or put a new pulley on. Was a good car to me. Was featured on SMD too, hell it's where i started.

Good luck with it.... Watch out I still have a key........ :ehh:

ROFLMAO! I'm quite happy with the car :) It needs a lil love but when I'm done it will be a great looking,fast running tuner with an spl side effect!

I'm picking up all new rear panels including a glove box,ashtray and lighter. When I'm done all stock panels brace bars etc will be back in. I know it will hurt my over all score but I've always been a big advocate of keeping the original stock components.

I even found a set of 15in momo rims and tires for 125! Getting the body kit from Rusty and will prolly just order new fenders and hood before I paint it.

Havent made up my mind yet on whether to rebuild the motor in it or replace it with a new turbo charged one. lol

BTW What deck was in the dash before? It still has the plug attatched and looks like a pioneer. Also does anyone need the bass control chord? I have no use for it and will be pulling it out.

Yes team ssc did sell a crx.

we only keep the best.

That car won't pass smog.Also with all that foam in the back makes it illegal for street as I recall.

Fwiw....that car was replaced with another crx.

One that's more street friendly.

Lucky for me where i live it doesnt require emissions. One more reason to use it for No Wall and 49.9 bassrace lol

BTW... Is your avatar an older pic of the rex? If so what happened to the carbon hood?

I registered the car yesterday. Plates will say ThorsRX.

Our team still owns that crx with carbon fiber hood......the one crx we let go is one of our old old crx that's been giving us all kinds of problems mechanically and dbdrag wise........all our good crx's will definitely stay within our team and will be kept for days.

So what are you saying....you guys sold me a lemon. hmmmmmm

No actually we sold you an apple......LMAO

Mechanically? It's the smog issues....

Dbdrag? Won't be legal for any street classes due to soundeadning we put and used on there. That crx used to be one of our Super Street 1-2 class car.

Bassrace or Meca? Extremely perfect.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Any new updates on shows around the area since tHe weather has been awesome :)

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

• 2 weeks later...

Archived