DC Sound Lab

new box is in the van

Looking good Ben. You going to ready for the shows on the 21st and 22nd?

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

Looks good, you may find though for the best number out of it your going to need more port area

Thanks rusty what would really help with those numbers is to have you in my garage helping out but I sure do appreciate any input from you. I have 228 sq in of port for a starting point and a couple of saws. We are going to put it on the term lab this weekend and start playing with port size and box volume.

mobile chornobyl

Looking good Ben. You going to ready for the shows on the 21st and 22nd?

I should be good by then I need to get with some one that has a term lab to do the testing. Someone up in Cleveland has offered to help but Columbus would be a lot closer. If you know anyone that I should call let me know.

I have built a meca kids car that I would like to show off too.

th_P4100092.jpg

mobile chornobyl

Ben, I'm in Groveport and have a TL. Shoot me a pm and we can set something up.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)