DC Sound Lab

Plus you are not getting 3500 after rise and v drop anyway.

But......yes..i clamp 3500 on each 8 0.. They hold for a little bit

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

im running a aq3500 on a 100 amp fuse on music and it is doing great. I tried it at .5 on 100 and it held up. I say you could damn near run a 40/60 amp fuse. When you burp you do not need to run the sub for 30sec continuous. Only long enough to get your best score. Meca gives you 30 seconds but if you can get your best score in 3 then your good to go. I would try running a 40 and see what it does. S1 is better than S2 and As2 you dont get to run your engine. I dont like the idea of running in that class because of the draw.

Since were all having a moment of truth.

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

try a 40 amp fuse. get into AS1

highest score atm is a 144.3 in that class

mini anl and agu are commonly accepted as strongest. i like agu myself

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

agu seriously? I have never had a good experience with these. I got big amp fuses to malfunction with small power. The solder in them gets hot and causes the fuses to fail. I would go with a mini anl for sure. Meca accepts them.

Edit: of course meca accepts them, what the fuck was I thinking haha....Pretty obvious statement.

Edited by TIG

I hate country too..

I'd only listen to it if I got some hotass bitch in my car and shes gonna suck my dick.

i was going to ask if it would be better to just burp or slow roll, or fast roll etc...

Vote for May SOTM!!!!

uild log---------> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104017-sierra-on-26s-20000-watts-daily-pics/

Kenwood Excelon HU

4 18" Atomic APX

4 RD D9s

4 DC Power 270xp alts

9 xs d1400 batts

Team XSPower

Team SecondSkin

agu seriously? I have never had a good experience with these. I got big amp fuses to malfunction with small power. The solder in them gets hot and causes the fuses to fail. I would go with a mini anl for sure. Mecca accepts them

ive never had an issue with them

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

i was going to ask if it would be better to just burp or slow roll, or fast roll etc...

Set it full tilt then pause it. When your ready to burp un-pause it. It will most likely take 3 seconds to blow the fuse if its going to do so. I saw a guy run a mmats not sure of model but it was a 4kwatt on a 60 amp fuse for 4 seconds before it blew.

Also tones are best for burps encase you didnt know that.

Edited by TIG

I hate country too..

i have a lot of expeance in this med roll is the way to go so your box rise will help not blow the fuse

or you can lisen to the guy who "saw a guy" :P

I was in the same comp as him only I was running smaller power but still fused low. I do not medium roll and I have no issues.

Best way to decide how to do it is get some fuses from 40 to 100 and test them full, medium ect... Just remember you dont have to run the entire 30 seconds. If you know where your kitting best on what track and what volume you can get your best score in the first 5 seconds.

I hate country too..