Like to hear some feedback if possible.

I am 24 with 4 years of IT experience and about 1/2 done with my A.A degree. I also worked at Circuit City as the Tech Supervisor for a year before we went under.<<< That is a little about me.

I live with my girlfriend of 2 years and 3 months, her sister, and their mom.

I have lived on my own before and I loved it, but after some problems with my gfs trust issues and insecurities I decided to move in with her thinking she would get better.

Here is my situation, I am a very people oriented person, I have a lot of friends and in turn am very friendly. My gf doesn't allow me to talk to girls I dated in the 7th grade and pretty much every girl I can think of actually. My High School class of 06 is going on a cruise in a few days and I got invited to go, would be sick right? 50 of my best friends from school and my GF. Well I wasn't allowed to go and when I told her I wanted to anyways she threatened my job, my place to live, and our relationship. Mind you she would be coming with me on this cruise lol. I work at a Urology Office doing IT currently and I love it, BUT I work for her mom who is the IT Manager.

So basically that is just ONE instance of being threatened with no place to live "dad recently moved to North Carolina". She they are all the family I have.

I don't know what to do about her or my current situation, I hate the feeling of walking on eggshells and being threatened day in and day out.

I might edit this post later with more instances of how she treats me like shit, but I do love the girl(70% of the time) and I don't want to feel like I wasted 2 years of my life if I just left her. I am not getting any younger ;)

Thanks for reading hopefully someone is in a similar situation that could shine some light.

insecurity like that is what ended my last marriage....it leads to ALL KINDS of crazy. get out ASAFP

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Ohh yea and we can never go to the beach with my friends or anything of that sort ......

Ohh and her mom and the HR lady are like best friends. This place just fails...

www.TheAutoSkin.com

MaliBOOM v2"2010 Bagged Malibu on 20s"<< click here<<<

Excursion on 42s Build log<<Click here<<<

Instagram-@theAutoSkinRyan @TheAutoSkin

Owner of The Auto Skin

Ohh yea and we can never go to the beach with my friends or anything of that sort ......

Ohh and her mom and the HR lady are like best friends. This place just fails...

take it up to the boss, just inform him of the situation man... and let him know that it doesnt look good and you might get fired based off dating your bosses daughter...

if you cant talk to him, go one up on him then....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Ladies, listen up....No matter how hawt or sexy you think you look, your man is going to look at other women period. Some men might take it to the next level, so get over it.

Your relationship isn't really a relationship, look up the meaning. Kick your gf to the curb, trust me after all this shitz you’ve changed your core values, beliefs and goals to accommodate your partner in hopes that your relationship will no longer be problematic! I DON'T THINK SOOOOO..... No matter what you do, it will always be her running the show!

Relationships should add to your quality of life—not subtract from it!

Been married twice, dated hundreds of females and I made my last relationship last for 12 years! The question is who are you, what do you want, and where do I go from here!

First I would remove everything that is unhealthy to your visions, goals & dreams and preparing yourself for a more profitable pursuit in terms of a job, gf, place to stay and livning your life.

Get what you can now from your job, relationship and self! Have no fear.....new relationships will come to your aid, accesses to resources have appeared and you now possess a new revelation about who you are.

It starts with you....you have to make that choice! Look in the rearview mirror and remember we cannot go back in time but we can stop the energy drain of past mistakes by arriving at a place of higher self-regard!

Soooo What do you think? worth continuing? This is what you have to ask yourself and not others, for you are the one who creates your reality! You are blocking yourself from manifesting that loving person you want to be with!

Choose to make complete peace with WHAT IS and with never having your needs for happiness met from this specific person. Then… once you really detach from this PERSON you MAY be able to attract (or re-create) the relationship.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg