Florida law banning loud car music ruled Unconstitutional

great now we will have a bunch of stupid jackass' thinking just because it isn't illegal they can drive around with their shitty music playing disturbing every one. I am so glad we can all be grouped in with those people

:shrug: idc if i hear other peoples shit, good for them, if they have a system they should play it :drinks: .

it should be legal to throw a brick through anybody's window if playing loud enough to hear out side the car in a place where other people are

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

well considering I've had like 5-6 150db music cars I think I was loud enough to be a douche bag and make other people listen to my music. sorry I guess the fact I'm not a complete jack ass and know there is a time and place to listen to my stereo at full tilt. people like you are why we will never be taken seriously as hobbyist

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

If loud music is illegal everywhere so should loud ass exhaust and hick's with train horns IMO......lol Gonna be some intense bass battles at the red lights in Florida! :lol:

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

This is AWESOME!!

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

well considering I've had like 5-6 150db music cars I think I was loud enough to be a douche bag and make other people listen to my music. sorry I guess the fact I'm not a complete jack ass and know there is a time and place to listen to my stereo at full tilt. people like you are why we will never be taken seriously as hobbyist

Wheres this time and place? just wondering :shrug: cant really go anywhere without that one random guy driving past you.

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Wheres this time and place? just wondering :shrug: cant really go anywhere without that one random guy driving past you.

highways, car shows, in the country. any place but in town. and even on the highway if some one is close to you going same way turn it down. no reason to be disrespectful and making them want to enforce MORE laws. ever wonder why stereos are brought up so much more than exhaust is?

If loud music is illegal everywhere so should loud ass exhaust and hick's with train horns IMO

I've said that before as well. it's just stupid to do something to piss some one else off. diesels blowing smoke every where should be getting a fine as well

mcintoshsigz.png

I don't play loud at red lights or in residential areas, if my vehicle is in motion, I'm gonna bang if I like the song!

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

i guess i just like my freedom of speech & dont really give a shit... :pardon:

:woot:

exactly you are a jack ass, maybe we will get lucky and your town will crack down hard as hell, then maybe you will learn how to be a decent person to the people around you.

mcintoshsigz.png

Archived