Sonic Electronix

Seriously? If you Google you could have easily found the crescendo audio website, which surprisingly is crescendoaudio.com. They're also not a partner here, but have a spot on CACO.

The number on the web site is wrong,you have to click on the "contact us" to get the right number.I tried calling but all i got was a recording.I left a message but no one got back to me.So i ordered from a different company today.

I used the number on the site to order BC5500s. And used last week to buy other amps for other customers. No problems or issues.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

And it was just a simple question I don't give a flying fuck if they are not partner here

LOL, angry much? I'm just pointing out that if you need contact numbers, information, it might be the most accurate or reliable to come from a legitimate source. I wouldn't go to McDonald's to ask about Burger King products.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

when is crescendo's new line coming out? I check the website all the time and never see anything new, does anybody know?

Pioneer 6300ub

Rockford Prime 6.5's

Pioneer 6x9's

Alpine MRP-M500

10" Alpine Type R

1.4 Cubic Foot Enclosure Tuned to 34 hz

Stinger 4 Gauge Wires

And it was just a simple question I don't give a flying fuck if they are not partner here

chill there is no reason to start flaming.

LOL, angry much? I'm just pointing out that if you need contact numbers, information, it might be the most accurate or reliable to come from a legitimate source. I wouldn't go to McDonald's to ask about Burger King products.

not worth it bro

when is crescendo's new line coming out? I check the website all the time and never see anything new, does anybody know?

they keep posting it off

Archived