I drive a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee and I'm not very knowledgeable about auto performance.but I'm looking to get get better performance out of my truck and i wanna start with an cold air intake and a full exhaust later on when funds allow, But were am i stuck is that i don't know what to look for as far as the better buy or the better company and who to order from. Ive looked into auto-zone and advanced auto parts but they don't really give the information I'm looking for. So anybody who has any knowledge or input it would be greatly appreciated

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

leave it alone. nothing you do to it is really going to make a huge difference with out sacrificing reliability. save your money and buy a second car to make fast

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

leave it alone. nothing you do to it is really going to make a huge difference with out sacrificing reliability. save your money and buy a second car to make fast

Im not looking for a race car. just want to help out with gas millage and maybe just a lil ump when going to the road..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Best thing to do is find a jeep forum. You will get better answers from a forum dedicated to that kind of stuff.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Haha funny that you say that... just meet a guy on here that said the same thing.. thanks though

... there are lots of mods you can do, but I kind of agree, why make a jeep faster? unless you went with the 5.7 hemi or the SRT8 (and i'm assuming you didn't) there isnt really alot of motivation for a go fast huge SUV. I had this same dilemma when I was rollin in my 98 explorer. In the end I just saved my money and got a Honda to mod.

Who said he wanted to be superfast? He just wants to do a little bit to make his truck better. Honestly I think bolt-ons like a CAI and an exhaust are great for any car, even just for the sound and mileage increase.

Too many projects, too little time...