several things for me..

18 year old wannabe gangster in my town got arrested for pointing the gun his dad bought him at a kid and they found weed and a pipe in his car. he told the cops he doesnt own a gun. several of his profile pics on fb are him with a gun with captions like 'my new strap''etc..

trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with my box that my bro put together for me. i measured it all up and plugged it in, a tiny error by him made it tuned to 23 hz.

went into the local audio shop today for some speaker wire and terminals and noticed they had a few crossfire amps. asked the guy if theyll start carrying crossfire and he said yeah there jl rep is now their crossfire rep too. asked if theyll have the xs woofers. his answer "probably not crossfires subs are alright but the w7 would kill it". idk man its a pretty badass sub. "yeah but the w7 is better. it will beat any sub out there. cant be touched in comps."

i got home from school and nobody was home so i polished our entire wood floor with pine sol. my entire family ate shit several times.

saw a kid get beat up by a girl for talking shit about her at school. NO JOKE the kid got whooped,

today was a good friggin day

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Watched my neighboor unload his new lawn mower with a friend of his. Only for them to fuck up and filp it upside down. Destroying the hood and leaking oil all over his driveway. I guess he is going to try to say the store loaded it improperly. Lol

wishin' I could be as fly as you fine folks......

i mooned my firends while driving on the highway lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

several things for me..

18 year old wannabe gangster in my town got arrested for pointing the gun his dad bought him at a kid and they found weed and a pipe in his car. he told the cops he doesnt own a gun. several of his profile pics on fb are him with a gun with captions like 'my new strap''etc..

trying to figure out what the hell was wrong with my box that my bro put together for me. i measured it all up and plugged it in, a tiny error by him made it tuned to 23 hz.

went into the local audio shop today for some speaker wire and terminals and noticed they had a few crossfire amps. asked the guy if theyll start carrying crossfire and he said yeah there jl rep is now their crossfire rep too. asked if theyll have the xs woofers. his answer "probably not crossfires subs are alright but the w7 would kill it". idk man its a pretty badass sub. "yeah but the w7 is better. it will beat any sub out there. cant be touched in comps."

i got home from school and nobody was home so i polished our entire wood floor with pine sol. my entire family ate shit several times.

saw a kid get beat up by a girl for talking shit about her at school. NO JOKE the kid got whooped,

today was a good friggin day

cool_story_brah_cat.jpg

but really, want an interesting day you had. i wish i had a day like that, but been busy with work in shit ftl.

edit: well, prank calling other radio shack stores around the district i work in(also an employe) really made my day with hilarious reactions and made time a bit fast.

Edited by carlosg_313

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

both made me lol

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

wait you were driving?

TEAM DC

wait you were driving?

x2 same thing i want to know. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

thats the way to do it bahaha jk

me drove shirtless cause i have no ac, oncoming traffics face was priceless :ehh::rofl:

Hahah damn cody

She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch.

you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you

hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT

mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners

highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back

sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf

box: 4 cubes at 38 hz

amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life

140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q)

Build Log

http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/

Feedback

http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/

wait you were driving?

nope i was passanger lol

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.