Sundown Audio

Holy Shit! RE Audio

nickfs442

Have you looked into the AQ 2200?

Yeah I heard of a lot of people who arent too happy. He would rather see a different brand than AQ. One of my friends has a 3500 and likes his rockford 2500 a lot better.

I'm sorry but your friend is retarded then. Variable subsonic filter > fixed subsonic filter and 1kwatts more.

This amp does 2500@1 while the AQ does 2200@1. I would rather go with the Re Audio for about 70 bucks less.. 300 Watts is 300 watts. Who cares if it isnt audible. Its cheaper!

RE is no longer what is used to be. It is a overrated amp, as stated earlier. It is now made by USamps and the quality cannot be compared to AQ.

The AQ is UNDERRATED if you do a quick search you will find it is being clamped @ 2500W+ with good electrical.

SO in conclusion, we are telling you from EXPERIENCE, not fact sheets, that the AQ is the MUCH better buy.

Again, don't listen, and enjoy your over rated amp.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Anyone with any sort of knowledge knows the Hifonics, and RE Audio amps are severly OVER RATED meaning they claim more power then they actually do.

The Audioque amp will run at .5ohms all day and never break a sweat if you have voltage to back it, while the Hifonics and RE will most likely blow. Lol

good luck seeing 2.5k out of that amp

go with the aq

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

RE is no longer what is used to be. It is a overrated amp, as stated earlier. It is now made by USamps and the quality cannot be compared to AQ.

The AQ is UNDERRATED if you do a quick search you will find it is being clamped @ 2500W+ with good electrical.

SO in conclusion, we are telling you from EXPERIENCE, not fact sheets, that the AQ is the MUCH better buy.

x2

but Us Amps use to be legit, and so where RE woofers, until the 2 merged together, and all went to china for crap amps and subs....

AQ2200d > RE amp by far...

You can lead em to water, but you can't make them drink <_<:peepwall:

Well when I get it ill be sure an clamp it to let ya know... <_<

:drink40: I think that thread would result in you getting laughed at. My AQ2200d has been clamped running 2615 @ .5 ohm, 14.2V

I would be extremely surprised is the RE did that, and its RATED higher than the AQ :clapping:

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

I wouldn't jump on this one ... but good luck.. let us know how it works out if you buy this one..

Okay, will do man. Ordering it tomorrow. Its also a lot cheaper than the AQ2200. Considering I'm in college, with bills and a part-time job. Haha

I click on your link and I see a total price of $440. Not cheaper to me. Also, 300 watts is inaudible but the true question is do you even have upgraded electrical? I can tell you at 14.2 volts I got a little over 2,400 watts. And even if you go off of RMS, stock electrical is not going to cut it. And the RE I believe had a horrible efficiency, 70s if I remember the manual.2,500 is pushing it but even then so you're not even seeing 2,500. More power for cheaper still?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

x2

but Us Amps use to be legit, and so where RE woofers, until the 2 merged together, and all went to china for crap amps and subs....

Couldnt have said it better myself. RE is no longer the brand people think. Hasnt been for years now.

USamps were the shit, until the merger. RE sold out, and Fi was the new RE. See how the sales shifted?

Looks like I wasn't bullshittin. If more people came in the thread, they'd all preach the same thing. The AQ will perform much better than that over rated RE amp.

Archived