My 17 year old cousin, Sara Rothgeb ran away on Monday the 9th. She was last seen by my parents (her legal guardians) that morning. She did goto school but did not come home. What we found out is that she went home with a friend that night. The next day they both left the state and went to Flourence South Carolina.

The other girl with my cousin is also only 17, her name is Chelsea Graham. She had family in Florence and still has friends there. We are certain that they are still in that area. Chelsea is a known runaway. She last ran away two weeks ago.

They have no car so someone is aiding them. They are almost out of money also. We talked to Sara's bank last night and found out that she spent about $12 and withdrew her last $40 at an Exxon station in Florence. They had stayed at a hotel in Dillon SC for the past two nights. She has contacted her father and sister who live in Princess Ann, Maryland. This is how we know about the hotel. She also mentioned the gas station to her father. and she said they were "in the middle of nowhere" which from Google maps and the location of the Exxon stations, I would guess they are on the eastern side of town where there seem to be a lot of fields.

We do have a detective here in Va helping as well as one in South Carolina. I am asking for your help. If you live in that area or know anyone who does please pass this information on to them. If they do leave South Carolina they will be heading back north, most likely to Maryland. I would be surprised if the come back to this area but they may since Chelsea left behind her boyfriend

and has no family anywhere else.

She is a very sweet soft spoken girl but dont let that fool you. My cousin Sara is very manipulative. She will lie about anything to get what she wants. Sara always wears jeans and band shirts. She likes Heavy metal music and always has her Ipod. She has like 1/2" gauges in her hears and has a ring in her septum, which she normally hides. Last time I saw her she has blonde and black hair, but she is know to change colors every other week.

This is my cousin Sara

69071_124428614277207_100001302080227_131667_3037519_n.jpg

33546_125445674175501_100001302080227_135695_4875616_n.jpg

This is her "friend" Chelsea

187226_1140867314_4534699_n.jpg

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

my sister did this shit when she was the same age. i forget how we found her though....srs.

Good luck and if she gets far into Maryland Ill keep an ear out.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

ok cut the shit. im cleaning house here and i dont want to see it again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i came to clean it up but i see Nate got it already. please keep this clean and do anything you can to help find her

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!