I don't know where you live, but here we have sheriffs and police. If that would've happened to me, and the sheriffs wouldn't hear me out (about the double report issue), I'd just call LAPD. If LAPD wouldn't hear me out, then I'd call Gardena PD. I'd just tell the story to a different police department (that my ex stole my phone and falsified text messages).

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

there wasnt an order against her it was a no harrasment order against me the hao is just a probation officer can he really do anything? all he does is litterally that electronic home monitering i send my po an email.

my other thing im scared of is the cops deleting the texts if i show them no cops up here like me and they all pretty much try to fuck of over this isnt me being scetchy this has happend to me before they never listen to a word i say and everytime i call the cops on someone no officer has ever came to my house

The restraint goes both ways, if she comes into contact with you, she is in violation of the same order... that is a YES fact... she was told that when they issued the order. And yes, the PO has alot of power when it comes to cases that INVOLVE your terms of probation, such as a possible violation. Lets say the police are trying to issue a warrant for you, they will probably contact him and if he has seen the text of her admitting what she done, he has the authority to tell them that he had witnessed the evidence of her admiting she set you up. Honestly, he has the ability to keep you out of jail, even tho he can put you in there...

as for the cops deleting the texts, contact your phone company and get a transcript of the text messages and have it ready just in case, that way you arent caught not ready to defend yuourself. People think you cant get transcripts of others text messages, well, you can, just only the ones where she texted to your phone... it will be on your phone record...

I used to do forensics investigations in FL....

i live in ny state up in st.lawrence county we have city cops states and sheriffs ive called the state police so far what should i do tomorrow if i dont get picked up? call the sheriffs and tell them this crazy bitch stole my phone and falsified text messages and now is trying to have me charged? what do i say if they again tell me they dont do cross complaints like i wanted to freak out on the fucking cop that pretty much told my i was beat made it sound like id have to be arested go to court then show them i even asked him if there was anyone i could show these texts to he just said nope FUCK!!

and again i cant thank you guys enough

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

If you're afraid the cops will delete the texts send them to you're email and print out copies. And you can always try county cops if you haven't.

if i do that it doesnt say who its from it just says my number my phones a old flip phone my dad said for me to take pics with a camera but thats really hard with the glare

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

How do you know for sure that she went and filled out a harassment statement today? Are you sure she isn't bluffing?

I don't know where you guys meet these women. I have 2 buddies who go through these same issues..

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

Contact all the Police, hell call now and keep calling. And make sure you call the emergency lines about it and if they goto switch the call make sure you tell then you WANT a recorded line that way you have more proof that you have been trying to get this taken care of. And don't be an ass on the phone like no swearing or anything it will help you alot.

i live in ny state up in st.lawrence county we have city cops states and sheriffs ive called the state police so far what should i do tomorrow if i dont get picked up? call the sheriffs and tell them this crazy bitch stole my phone and falsified text messages and now is trying to have me charged? what do i say if they again tell me they dont do cross complaints like i wanted to freak out on the fucking cop that pretty much told my i was beat made it sound like id have to be arested go to court then show them i even asked him if there was anyone i could show these texts to he just said nope FUCK!!

and again i cant thank you guys enough

I can't Reiterate enough bro... please trust me on this... you need to do see your PO and explain the situation, plus you are supposed to report any time you have a run in with the law, so you are avoiding another possible violation if you go see the PO and explain what happened. The cops will only do what they always do, more than likely arrest you... You are safer talking to the po first because he cannot arrest you, he has to get a violation in front of a judge and that takes time.... The PO will help you if you go to them and ask... As long as you are telling the truth on this...

call the sheriffs and tell them this crazy bitch stole my phone and falsified text messages and now is trying to have me charged

Stop telling them that she called the police on you. Just call and say you would like to report a break-in and a stolen phone.

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

Archived