i emailed her and thats the most i can do right now tomorrow ima call every god damn agency there is

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

Contact all the Police, hell call now and keep calling. And make sure you call the emergency lines about it and if they goto switch the call make sure you tell then you WANT a recorded line that way you have more proof that you have been trying to get this taken care of. And don't be an ass on the phone like no swearing or anything it will help you alot.

never call an emergancy line if you keep calling the police... unless it is life or death or fire... If you keep calling them trying to get their attention, you might just do that and end up giving some attention to bubba in a jail cell...

You can report a break in and theft but it will throw a red flag since there is a restraining order and first thing that screams is "RETALIATION" and they could possible arrest you for that. But... if you talk to the po and explain the information to her, let her file the complaint if she feels it is ness. because that is an official deputy that is acting in your behalf and the dickhead cop will believe the PO over you, so if you got an offical PO deputy saying that she had witnessed the evidence (she may want a copy of the text to turn over to the po po) that goes a long way...

True, I'm just used to having to call the emergency line. But not all calls are life or death, or fire. The caller is just a dumbass...

Just make sure you get a recorded line OP if you call the cops again.

I think all police lines are now recorded... ever since the freedom of information act...

And to be honest, bro. You brought this onto yourself. You knew you had a crazy girlfriend, yet you left your cell phone in your car, and didn't even bother to lock the doors. That's like putting a blindfold on and wondering why you keep hitting the wall.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

You can report a break in and theft but it will throw a red flag..

I was thinking the same thing. You should've reported it as soon as you found out and not even went back and forth with her, and never mentioned to them that she had already called on you.

1994 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham

Pioneer AVH-P5200BT

Hertz Mille MLK-165 Component System

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-165, 6.5

Hertz Hi Energy HCX-690 (6x9s)

Audison Voce AV K6 Component System

Audison VRX 4.300

Audison VRX 2.250

Sundown 4500D

SMD 15"

XS Power D3400 (under hood) Three XS Power D3100 (trunk)

Monster XLN-201 RCAs

DC Power Engineering 390XP H/O Alternator

I m off to bed, but OP.. dont haste into this with cluttered panic, this is something that I could beat in my sleep LOL, you will be fine as long as you go through the right channels and get your PO as a mediator.. Trust me, she will help, that is their job is to MONITOR AND REPORT you legal activities. If you come to them with a legal problem that COULD POSSIBLY VIOLATE YOUR TERMS... she is required to hear your information. If she refuses to help, then I can explain how you can file a greivance with her supervisor and request a new PO on the grounds of malfesiance of duty...

Once your in the clear of any violation chance, work on reversing the charges on her and ask the PO about proscecuting because she had given false statement that could of caused great damage to you.

Archived