xStatezOfMindZx Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 He posted a response video to all the hate. He didn't give a fuck what people said that he responds to the comments.. He called you out carlosg 313. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpSOgAhQ7aA I thought he was about to cry. "Y'all are wack." I guess I was lucky viewer 20, anyways leave this poor kid alone. He cant read based on his bios on his youtube channel, this guy is a 19 year old dyslexic child who is a little bit confused. Thanks for the laughs, but everybody knows DR. Subwoofer FTW! aka golemblastcannon. Just in 6 hours ago.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ2Mtm0y7-Y&feature=player_profilepage 2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box. Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5" Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair) RF T1000-1bdCP Alpine MRP-F300 62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows
carlosg_313 Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 LoL. 1 15. XD, cant he read the description? How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
carlosg_313 Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 zzzzzeeeeeerrrrrooooooooo....zzzzeeeerrrooooooooo!!!!!!! (rage). ill make a video mocking him just for shits and giggles. How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 I think I can shake my house windows more than his mirror 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
carlosg_313 Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 I think I can shake my house windows more than his mirror then sir, YOU ARE BANGIN SON. im making another response vid to annoy him and saying the same thing he said, but to him. ill keep you guys posted manana(2morrow in spanish. lol) How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
SoCaLBaMF Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 I think I can shake my house windows more than his mirror then sir, YOU ARE BANGIN SON. im making another response vid to annoy him and saying the same thing he said, but to him. ill keep you guys posted manana(2morrow in spanish. lol) Lulzzz.. 1:35 - 1:50. those are double paned windows hahah, with just (2) 18" Fi Qs. I wish it wasnt 1:25 in the morning otherwise I would make a response video to shove his dip down his thoat. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
carlosg_313 Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 I think I can shake my house windows more than his mirror then sir, YOU ARE BANGIN SON. im making another response vid to annoy him and saying the same thing he said, but to him. ill keep you guys posted manana(2morrow in spanish. lol) Lulzzz.. 1:35 - 1:50. those are double paned windows hahah, with just (2) 18" Fi Qs. I wish it wasnt 1:25 in the morning otherwise I would make a response video to shove his dip down his thoat. holy FUCK i didnt expect seeing a box that big. i cant wait to get my other MT motor fixed so i can have 2 18s in my xterra. that is a nice vid btw. EDIT: on the bold letters How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
carlosg_313 Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 is the bass trapped in a trunk set-up with the seats folded down? How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
vettedude102 Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 I laughed so hard about all this. 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
deepsilencer Posted May 18, 2011 Report Posted May 18, 2011 idk dude,but haters would always hate dropped a comment to the kid, "lol,sorry dude,but what are you trying to prove, that your trunk rattle is louder than your bass or your camera shakes faster than your mirror?" oh well maybe he'll think twice now before doing something stupid like that again,especially on youtube. TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO 2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3 (Walled Silverado) 4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters 4 AA Mayhem 18s 2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped 1 DC Audio 175.4 4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s 4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s 72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert Alpine CDA 9887 XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed) & much more..... 2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5 Meca SPL:158.2 Meca P&P:137.4 DB Drag:159.1 USACI:161.2 BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.