Sonic Electronix

Obviously I semi care I just figured wtf I would give it a shot not like glue isnt going to fuck up anything anyways if I continue to have a problem (if any problem pursues) I will rip it all out and buy something else I literally paid nothing for everything I got everything i have on my signature was a gift all but a few things :)

tip one for deadening...buy deadener, and not crap like fatmat....

I was waiting for this non productive answer. It does the job for some people, and hits the budget pricing.

I have 120 ft of XXX in my Eclipse, worked perfect. No stink, no issues, no melting, nothing like the old rumors from the old formula.

Sure it contains less rubber compound, but its in some cases half the price.

It may not work for everyone, and there may be better out there at a cost.

I paid $70 shipped for 120 ft of XXX, and it works just fine.

Not to mention I have seem some of the nut huggers here showing install pics with fat mat installed. Yea, some of the people who rep the hell out of better brands.

He already purchased it, I am sure he will be fine.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

Obviously I semi care I just figured wtf I would give it a shot not like glue isnt going to fuck up anything anyways if I continue to have a problem (if any problem pursues) I will rip it all out and buy something else I literally paid nothing for everything I got everything i have on my signature was a gift all but a few things :)

If you install it properly, you wil have no issues. The new formula isnt as bad as the old stuff. People just rep the hell out of forum sponsors, who may have superior products, but cost alot more.

I have no issue, and many others here won't speak up, but they also have used some form of edead or fat mat.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

If you install it properly, you wil have no issues. The new formula isnt as bad as the old stuff. People just rep the hell out of forum sponsors, who may have superior products, but cost alot more.

I have no issue, and many others here won't speak up, but they also have used some form of edead or fat mat.

i dont rep any forum sponsors. I'm probably known to keep it the realist here. Since we are talking about Forum Sponsors...I do also thing Second Skin is a little over priced

Yeah I hate overpricing lol and this is my first time using any deadener so I figured WTF I will give it a shot and see what I come up with out of using it might work might not but I will still try it out not going for like 150's or anything I would be happy with a 140 in the future wish I knew my scores right now so I know what I am going to gain.

Edited by CruelSoul