ok so i have a problem now. whenever i turn my key back to the acc position, my radio doesnt come on. windows, and everything else work like they should, but my radio doenst. i have absolutely no clue what it could be besides something in the ignition. but how? since everything else works.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ok so i have a problem now. whenever i turn my key back to the acc position, my radio doesnt come on. windows, and everything else work like they should, but my radio doenst. i have absolutely no clue what it could be besides something in the ignition. but how? since everything else works.

is this a new problem has the unit been installed recently

it works fine when the truck is either in the on position or on. it started doing this maybe 2 months ago. id just like to listen to the radio without having the truck in the on position. and yes, it worked when i first installed the head unit, now it doesnt.

did you check all the fuses for acc/ign also fuses under the hood. what year is your truck? does it have a gmrc01 interface for the deck wiring? if all else fails just run your stereo ign wire down to your steering column under the dash and slder a connection to the 12 guage brown wire in the main ignition harness; just make sure you add fuse at that location

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

did you check all the fuses for acc/ign also fuses under the hood. what year is your truck? does it have a gmrc01 interface for the deck wiring? if all else fails just run your stereo ign wire down to your steering column under the dash and slder a connection to the 12 guage brown wire in the main ignition harness; just make sure you add fuse at that location

its a 97. i dont need an interface. and i didnt think it could be a fuse since everything else works, and the radio turns on whenever its on/in the on position. i guess i could check them though.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

Have you pushed your power button when its on the acc position? I know its obvious but, ive had to push the power button before to get my old HU to turn on in the acc position.

2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db.

"I don't do enough, I just fool around

Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE

4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power.

Kicker l5s