as the forum grows and it sparks an interest you are going to get that. Once you're around a while you'll see it ebbs and flows. If Steve has a vid that goes viral we will get more than normal even. Since we have such a large contingent of the youtube "loud" population we will continue to attrach noobs to the forum. Its how we grow. Its how we get the opportunity to have SOTM with the cool prizes. The new blood is what keeps car audio going and remember, you were once "that guy."

"that guy." Yup, we were all there at some point, some just have a steeper learning curve than others. Proud to say I have learned a lot from reading and hands on experience. Honestly, I cannot find the words to describe the value of product/technique research.

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

i understand where everyone is coming from but, i my self read and did research and only if i couldn't find the answer after searching in depth did i ask a question. i feel like people start a topic every time they have a question cause its easier then looking it up.

you win some, you lose some

The sad thing is that there are a lot people on here that are still in school with libraries full of books to teach the things they need to know just a walk away but are to damn lazy to research it themselves but would rather ask someone for help.

Speaker box building books will cover most everything you'll ever want to know about enclosures, types of materials used to the orders of boxes along with what shapes to build or to avoid and not to mention all the pictures, graphs and illustrations.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

my job is a jack of all trades master of none... one of the trades i have learned is electrician though i haven't mastered it everything i have learned can be applied to car audio. also if people just picked up snafu's book they would have less questions. and then they ask stupid questions that can be answered with the simplest of google searches

you win some, you lose some