well i am back from my deployment and this is the first time i have been drunk in months and i have been reading through the forum. i feel like people ask the same question over and over till they ask it in a format where they get the answer they want. whats up with that? are they just trying to feel better about there fuck ups? if so they should just go get a a rub and tug instead would save them a lot of criticism. and i am tired of which would sound louder threads... idk which will cause i haven't built them yet. also idk which amp would be better for your system cause you really dont have a system yet and at that point if you have to ask then DONT DO IT.

sorry if i offend anyone but these threads are getting out of hand

you win some, you lose some

well i am back from my deployment and this is the first time i have been drunk in months and i have been reading through the forum. i feel like people ask the same question over and over till they ask it in a format where they get the answer they want. whats up with that? are they just trying to feel better about there fuck ups? if so they should just go get a a rub and tug instead would save them a lot of criticism. and i am tired of which would sound louder threads... idk which will cause i haven't built them yet. also idk which amp would be better for your system cause you really dont have a system yet and at that point if you have to ask then DONT DO IT.

sorry if i offend anyone but these threads are getting out of hand

samething i kinda get bothered of that same question

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

as the forum grows and it sparks an interest you are going to get that. Once you're around a while you'll see it ebbs and flows. If Steve has a vid that goes viral we will get more than normal even. Since we have such a large contingent of the youtube "loud" population we will continue to attrach noobs to the forum. Its how we grow. Its how we get the opportunity to have SOTM with the cool prizes. The new blood is what keeps car audio going and remember, you were once "that guy."

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

as the forum grows and it sparks an interest you are going to get that. Once you're around a while you'll see it ebbs and flows. If Steve has a vid that goes viral we will get more than normal even. Since we have such a large contingent of the youtube "loud" population we will continue to attrach noobs to the forum. Its how we grow. Its how we get the opportunity to have SOTM with the cool prizes. The new blood is what keeps car audio going and remember, you were once "that guy."

very good point, i was "that gur or kid" before.

Every body asks the same questions, then 10 people give them the same answer 10 posts in a frikin row

at times, the noob wont take advice givin to them. thats why i kinda stop answering those kinds of threads

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Every body asks the same questions, then 10 people give them the same answer 10 posts in a frikin row

idk maybe its the newer generation or what not that want instant gratification instead of working towards a common goal. but i feel i wouldn't be as upset if they did there research before they ask. i feel like everyone is asking the same question in deferent formats trying to get the answer they want instead of the truth

you win some, you lose some

The "louder" posts are annoying. I dont like people who ask for advice, but then dont take it and continue to believe they are right.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)