Jump to content
Sundown Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

One of the best amp repairs I had would be Freemans car Stereo in North Carolina, they repaired a few amps for me and my friends.

Rockford Fos. Does a good job as well.

Pioneer are OK

MMATS are Good

THE WORST amp repair jobs I would have to say come from

CIA Engineering,

I get chills just writing there company name.

Anyone with horror stories?

Posted

Well mine is at dB-r Electronics in Waller, Texas right now. My soft turn on and off quit working so I sent it to Chris to repair it. Probably when it comes back I am gonna sell it and get another amp..My amp doesn't do what I need it to @ 2 ohms so Probably get another..I hope all goes well with mine. I will post up and let you know how my repair goes.

Posted

there's a guy that lives about 20 minutes from me (lucky for me) that works out of his house. called circuitronix. had him repair my amp twice (2 different problems) does excellent work. i like not having to send them away. i'm trying to learn how to repair them myself too actually

 

 

Posted

i need a new power supply in my memphis.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted
Well mine is at dB-r Electronics in Waller, Texas right now. My soft turn on and off quit working so I sent it to Chris to repair it. Probably when it comes back I am gonna sell it and get another amp..My amp doesn't do what I need it to @ 2 ohms so Probably get another..I hope all goes well with mine. I will post up and let you know how my repair goes.

Waller Texas. Thats about 20 mins away from me. Are they just electronic repair

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Posted
TIPS FTW! B)

CIA Engineering has had an VFL 200.1 for me for two years now and I can not get it back from them. I do not know what to do?

I called them day after day and they say they are going to send it back but never happens. I feel powerless

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 505 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...