Title says it all. When did u have it done, how did it go, any ill effects, would u do it again or no?

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

I have, I was one of the first early adopters of LASIK. If I waited 10 years, I could have saved me about $4,000. Everything went well, but after 10 years my sight in my left eye had to be corrected with contacts. As you age, your eye can change shape. I was told I could try LASIK again to fix the 20/40 issue but I didn't want to pay another $1000 for the service.

I would do it again, but do your homework before you get yours.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

Yeah def checking it out, my parents offered it as a grad gift from college and I can't stand my glasses.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

The good thing about LASIK is that you don't have to worry about contacts and you can swim without your contacts floating out of your eyes. Your eyes don't get dry, don't have to worry about your sweat on your glasses. LASIK FTW. Most of the people I know have already done LASIK and had no side effects. Just remember when you get older, you might have to get them done again at least once.

2 Rockford Fosgate Punch P3 P3D412 in a 4.75 cu. ft sealed box.

Alpine Type-R SPR-17S 2-way component 6.5"

Alpine SPR-57C 5" x 7" 2-Way Coaxial Speaker (Pair)

RF T1000-1bdCP

Alpine MRP-F300

62.5 SQ Ft. Audio Wrap

Stinger SPC122 Capacitor 1 Farad Chrome w/Blue Neon

Limo Tint All Back 5 Windows

2mgqurs.png

358c1w1.gif

computergeek.jpg

I got it done last September, and I am sooo glad I got it done. Eyes do get a little dry every now and them, but nothing to bad, just put drops in whenever I feel they're to dry. But its so nice not having to worry about contacts or glasses. But I would recommend if your not at least 21 to wait till you are to get it done. I've heard that your eyes can still change before 21.

My brother had Lasik a few years back. He says it's one of the best decisions he's made. Around here, they have this free consultation program where you go in, they do all the eye tests on you and go over everything concerning Lasik. I'm probably gonna schedule an appointment for that. I'm tired of contacts.

Yeah i'm 23 so my eyes should be ok for a little while atleast lol. I'm gonna schedule an appointment to talk to them about it and get more information. A buddy of mine had it done and he sees 20/17 now lol. My mom had it done and she still wears glasses for certain things so i want to make sure i'm not the same as how her eyes were. I'll be soo happy to not worry about my glasses sliding down my nose when i'm working outside lol.

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor