CaptainzPlanetz Posted May 16, 2011 Report Posted May 16, 2011 Name me some good Pro Audio mids that are 6-6 1/2"......Or if you have some for sale give me your price I was looking into the Seleniums and run each bridged on my PPIA404, but I am open to suggestions. ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Skullz Posted May 16, 2011 Report Posted May 16, 2011 After seeing twisteds stage build i have been thinking on the same but idk i like what i have and might just expand with whats already there. I was looking at the dynavox 6.5's or possibly the 8's in a 2way or 3way set-up. 6.5" http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-605 8" http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=295-610 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
ham4864 Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 selenium,beyma,Eminence,EV are all great Pro Audio speakers. I run selenium and love them.I'm looking to get 2to 4 more in my car. 2009 bmw 5 series Head Unit Stock Amplifier-JL Audio JX 360/4 Processor- Audiocontrol LC6
keepinitloud Posted May 23, 2011 Report Posted May 23, 2011 I'm loving my planet audio pro components they sound great and I have gotten some good feed back from the SQ judges in meca on them 06 chrysler 300C Hemi one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters stock battery and a stinger spv44 Irragi 300 amp alternator big 3 1/0 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1
kingleo Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Powerbass makes some good ones, I'm running a 8 and 6.5 in each door. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
Twistedchild420 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Do it! You won't be sorry! They can sound GREAT if you know what your doing....might have to get a lil processing going to see what my front stage can really do.....but yes....DO IT! My POS Bass machine-2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22'sBed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line DriverAll Audiotechnix Power wire1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rearAir Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspensionIf your still reading this GFY.......
kingleo Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Beyond them sounding great they can get super loud. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77708-2002-millenia-system-re-build/page__view__findpost__p__1070977__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110130-2000-acura-integra-gs-4-door/page__view__findpost__p__1536749__hl__%2Bmazda+%2Bmillenia__fromsearch__1
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.